Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Purim
MM Thread for Pregnant and Postpartum Moms
Previous  1  2

chocolate chips

Post Tue, Feb 08 2011, 11:14 am
Im gonna be preggers this purim (its my first though so it makes it easier) but I will be travelling home a few days after...so my idea was
"baby theme" its gonna be great coz it will match my costume theme too so here goes:
im dressing up as the mummy, bump is obv. baby and dh is tatty Smile
the mm will be baby pink/blue decorated cupcakes made by yours truly, probably a bottle of wine or a drink carton ill make it look like a baby bottle somehow and some baby candies in a little bag!
Thats all.
and im only giving to family members here...not friends.
Very Happy

PinkFridge

Post Tue, Feb 08 2011, 2:06 pm
marina wrote:
Can I post here even if I am not preggers or post partum but just weirded out by how crazy people make themselves to send an apple and a cookie to their neighbors?

I think you mean, how crazy people make themselves when they can do just fine with an apple and a cookie.

fleetwood

Post Tue, Feb 08 2011, 3:29 pm
when I was due right after purim I just bought nice bags and put non perishable stuff in it and did it way before, luckily I did, because I ended up giving birth early before purim.

willow

Post Wed, Feb 09 2011, 6:35 am
After my first baby I could not even imagine doing anything. My neighborer delivered us mm and we explained we were just doing the minimum she came back with a huge bag of homemade chip cookies plastic plates and doilies it was soso sweet. My husband added a few meat hamentashen to each plate and that was it.

good wifey

Post Wed, Feb 09 2011, 10:38 am
Anyone know of a cheap online site where I can find MM boxes?
I think ill stick to dried fruit and cookie idea, so looking for a small ready box with a cover to avoid the wrapping..
TIA

good wifey

Post Tue, Feb 15 2011, 11:02 am
Ok I checked out papermart.com and nashvillewraps.com
I saw small and pretty boxes, easy to put together and will serve the purpose just right. But they sell only per case, 100 pcs. I don't need that much. Anyone know which site sells individual pcs? Or should I get a case and put away for next years? Has anyone ever done that?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics