Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Shabbos, Rosh Chodesh, Fast Days, and other Days of Note
Is it normal?

eatingbagels

Post Tue, Aug 09 2011, 8:55 pm
Is it normal to feel nauseated after the fast? I was fine during. Ate a lot of healthy foods to break it. Drank a lot too. But feeling so much nausea right now. Kept thinking I should eat more to feel better but nothing is working. Eating is just making me feel more nauseated.

grin

Post Tue, Aug 09 2011, 8:56 pm
you probably ate too much too fast - it should go away as the food settles. Smile

Happy18

Post Tue, Aug 09 2011, 8:57 pm
I have the same problem after most fasts. I usually find it gets worse if I continue to eat. So I didnt eat heavily after this fast.

eatingbagels

Post Tue, Aug 09 2011, 9:09 pm
Thanks! I hope so.... Very Happy

chocolate moose

Post Wed, Aug 10 2011, 12:35 pm
I stick to Vitamin water before the fast and after, along with some white rice - but not a lot of white rice either. And water, but don't drown yourself.

And for Heaven's sake, eat lightly the next day or even two, if you need to. Fasting is hard on the body.

FranticFrummie

Post Wed, Aug 10 2011, 3:29 pm
Take tiny sips of sports drink or ginger ale, and nibble on some saltines or matzoh. GO SLOW!

Feel better soon! (My post fast migraine is just now starting to fade away, thank G-d.)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Shabbos, Rosh Chodesh, Fast Days, and other Days of Note