Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children
Help my teenager,please!

amother

Post Mon, Aug 29 2011, 3:15 pm
My older teenager wants to talk to a good professional.Preferably in Crown Heights but the main thing is she has to be reallyy good-easy for a pretty modern girl to talk openly and frankly to.Im glad she wants to talk to someone and really need good recommendations of someone down to earth who could really understand in the Bklyn area.Mostly regarding relationship issues.I know you guys will help!Thanx tonz in advance!!!

Dolly Welsh

Post Wed, Aug 31 2011, 11:28 am
I feel bad you have no responses. Maybe you could give a little more information about what DD wants to talk about? A professional what? That might help.

You say, Crown Heights. There is a private Lubavitch forum on this website; you could post there perhaps.

Your daughter could perhaps speak to a Chabad Shaliach couple who are well out of her area. Meaning, speak to the Rebbetzin. She can walk into any Chabad House. There are several in Manhattan. They would keep her confidentiality. Or she could take an airplane to a relative's, and look up one there.

You say she is "modern".

Sometimes a trip to EY opens new perspectives.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children