Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Post your MILANO FALL experience!

checkbefore

Post Mon, Oct 31 2011, 11:15 am
Ok, still doing my fall research people, so anybody have a Milano fall?

crl

Post Mon, Oct 31 2011, 11:33 am
I do! I really like it, though I have no experience with any other company.

Mine is long (about 20 inches) and a dark brown #2 color I believe, and I find it really comfortable. It has nice, thick hair that holds curls well, and looks very natural. It does not have a skin top, but that doesn't matter to me. I got it at their chanukah sale last year, and it cost $750 and I've been wearing it every day except for shabbos, and it still looks and feels new. My only complaint is that sometimes the hair gets caught in the combs or comes through the wefts but whenever I get it washed and set, my shaitel macher takes care of that for me. It has never gotten gross-looking between washes, and I've only washed it when I'm in the mood for a different look (like adding curls or something) and it doesn't frizz. (Though I personally don't mind, because I like the more natural look as opposed to "perfectly set shaitel" look. Smile)

If you want pictures or anything, feel free to PM me. Smile

checkbefore

Post Mon, Oct 31 2011, 11:54 am
Do you know if they make falls with the Freedom Cap? And can you get one that is straight and wavy only, or real curly?

crl

Post Mon, Oct 31 2011, 2:52 pm
I have no idea if they make falls with the freedom cap, sorry. I personally didn't like the look of the freedom cap wigs I tried on because I found their hairline looked super "wiggy" on myself (can't say so for anyone else.)

I know that the hair on my wig is naturally wavy, but I don't know if they make super curly ones -- I'd go to their website, or call and ask.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels