Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Twins, Triplets, and more
Childbirth Classes

amother

Post Thu, Dec 15 2011, 1:22 pm
Can anyone recommend childbirth classes that are geared towards twin pregnancies and birth, in or near Crown Heights?

While were on the subject, if Im planning on having an epidural, are these classes even worthwhile?

life'sgreat

Post Thu, Dec 15 2011, 2:53 pm
amother wrote:
Can anyone recommend childbirth classes that are geared towards twin pregnancies and birth, in or near Crown Heights?

While were on the subject, if Im planning on having an epidural, are these classes even worthwhile?

Personally, I didn't do a childbirth class with either pregnancy. I felt that a twin pregnancy/delivery is so different and a lot of what is said won't pertain to me. I knew I was getting an epidural in order to be ready for an emergency C if needed, so that they don't need to knock me out.

DefyGravity

Post Thu, Dec 22 2011, 8:30 pm
I took two of the three childbirth classes that I signed up for. Completely pointless IMO. I knew I'd be getting an epidural, and only signed up for classes b/c friends pressured me to do so. They were such a waste of time and I'm glad I skipped the last one. I had a vaginal delivery which went very smoothly and I felt like I didn't need preparation for it. Although I think I was blessed w/ a relatively easy delivery.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Twins, Triplets, and more