Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children
HELP me get my daughters beautiful hair back

amother

Post Mon, Mar 12 2012, 12:24 pm
About 4 mths ago I cut my daughters hair and she went from having very long hair to chin-length. Big mistake. Her once beautiful, thin and straight hair has now becom unruly and choppy. Worst of all (and to spite me) it absolutely refuses to grow. I'm desperate for it to be long enough for the summer so that I can put it in a pony as it is horrible now. Is there anything that I can do to stimulate/promote her hair to grow faster?

TIA

sima

Post Mon, Mar 12 2012, 1:10 pm
hmmm, not so easy, I wish I could also get my hair to grow faster. I would say just give her a good multi vitamin and good nutrition. This is what helps me the most. No daily washing and no dryers heating tools etc.
good luck

amother

Post Mon, Mar 12 2012, 2:12 pm
sima wrote:
hmmm, not so easy, I wish I could also get my hair to grow faster. I would say just give her a good multi vitamin and good nutrition. This is what helps me the most. No daily washing and no dryers heating tools etc.
good luck

Thanks!
Isn't there some shampoo that can do the trick? something safe of course!

Tzutzie

Post Mon, Mar 12 2012, 2:29 pm
Try using a shampoo called 'LET IT GROW'. your local pharmacy or health food store should have it.
it has certain vitamins that stimulates the hair follicles to grow the hair faster... Good luck.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children