Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Organizing
Over- the -toilet shelving/cabinets

married05

Post Thu, Apr 26 2012, 6:26 pm
I have a small bathroom (and house) and I want to declutter it- I see they sell - over the toilet shelves/cabinets- anyone have one that holds the most amount and saves teh most space?

thanks

Mommastuff

Post Thu, Apr 26 2012, 6:35 pm
I have one cuz my bathroom has no closet or drawers. It holds shampoo bottles, toilet paper etc in the closed part and pretty soaps and small towels in the open part.

I don't know what brand it is (it was a hand-me-down) from my sister but it looks nice in the room.

chocolate chips

Post Thu, Apr 26 2012, 6:52 pm
I have one in my bathroom, its not over the toilet but it can be and its huge mirrored front one.

Just be careful not to hang it too low otherwise you have to crouch when you're on the toilet!

Etonnemoi

Post Thu, Apr 26 2012, 6:59 pm
Don't know if you live near an Ikea, but I got a plain wooden shelf with EKBY holders, and it looks fab. You can stain it if you want - I don't have a shower in that bathroom so no mold problems - cheap, useful, pretty!

SingALong

Post Thu, Apr 26 2012, 7:51 pm
just be careful that it is secure and and not flimsy. mine is a it can tip over very easily. I know someone else who also has one and a kids reached in for something, and somehow the whole this fell on him. maybe there are those that screw into the wall? I have free standing, not good.

chocolate moose

Post Fri, Apr 27 2012, 1:53 pm
You want an ETGERIE.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics