Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Giving Gifts
First anniversary gift for son and d-I-l

saramalka

Post Sun, May 13 2012, 9:54 am
I am looking for a first anniversary gift for my son and d-I-l that can be ordered online( as I live in a different country) Would spend up to $100(prefer less, if possible)

singleagain

Post Sun, May 13 2012, 11:09 am
did they register for gifts? most registries stay open for two years after their marriage, you can see what has not been bought and send them one nice or several little things.

also, did they get photo/video cause if they did, maybe they haven't put an album together, or even better, call the friends who were at the wedding see if they have any pictures, or look on facebook and there are sites where you can organize them into an album and mail it to them...

or if son or dil have facebook and put up pictures during their first year, use those and go to an online place and put together a book that says our first year...

amother

Post Sun, May 13 2012, 1:00 pm
That is really sweet of you. I think anything would be appreciated. This is coming from a daughter in law that is almost married 15 years and never received one gift from her inlaws. I would say your safest bet is a gift card like to amazon.com but then it has a dollar value to it.

Hashemlovesme

Post Sun, May 13 2012, 1:37 pm
you are so sweet! I'm sure anything would be appreciated, though would you ask them what they'd like? or let them enjoy a date/night out on your tab?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics