Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Eft for weight loose

amother

Post Wed, Apr 18 2012, 7:26 pm
Did anyone ever hear from this? How does it work? Can u do it yourself or u need a dr. ?

chocolate moose

Post Thu, Apr 19 2012, 5:07 pm
if you want to pm me, I have a friend who does this.

NewYorkgal31

Post Thu, Apr 19 2012, 5:15 pm
what is it?

ChossidMom

Post Thu, Apr 19 2012, 11:16 pm
Check out this site: fastereft.com
There are many, many free videos of eft on it and you can definitely learn how to do it yourself.
I have a friend who saw major improvements in her life through eft but she did work with a licensed practitioner. Many people do it on their own and see success.

RachaelLeah

Post Mon, May 07 2012, 2:16 pm
chossidmom, I would really try to avoid fastereft. Anyone who takes a gentle, deeply heeling technique and makes it fast, I'd be weary of it. EFT does accomplish deep, real, permanent changes - usually much quicker than conventional therapy or coaching - but to call it fast I feel invalidates the deep inner journey that EFT brings a person on.
Just my $.02
OP, EFT works awesomely! I actually first heard about it seriously from someone who lost over 70 lbs. using EFT, naturally eating better and healthier as a result of the new respect she had for her body and her feelings. That compelled me to look into it, and Baruch Hashem I did. It has been a most helpful, faithful tool that has helped me through ppd, addictions, anxiety, panic attacks, yes, cravings, and a whole bunch of other unhelpful emotions and circumstances. It is a wonderful tool!
You can learn it - a great place to start would be eftfree.net, run by Betty Moore-Hafter, one of my mentors. Youtube also has tones of videos, but be careful because not all the videos are done by quality practitioners. You can work with a practitioner if you need help going deeper into your blocks and if you are not getting results on your own. I have used EFT personally both by myself and with practitioners; it's definitely supportive and helpful to have someone with you in the journey, but doing your own work on your own is also helpful.
I'm an EFT practitioner, you can pm me if you'd like to talk more.

amother

Post Mon, May 07 2012, 6:18 pm
Anyone heard of TFT?

amother

Post Mon, May 07 2012, 7:33 pm
What is eft & how does it help you lose weight?

zissy2004

Post Sun, May 20 2012, 11:45 am
EFT does not MAKE you lose weight but it's a great tool to find the blocks that keep you from losing weight.

ChossidMom

Post Sun, May 20 2012, 12:30 pm
zissy2004 wrote:
EFT does not MAKE you lose weight but it's a great tool to find the blocks that keep you from losing weight.

I think it's meant to clear the blocks.

zissy2004

Post Sun, May 20 2012, 12:32 pm
exactly Very Happy

that what I really meant!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise