Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
ISO Dresses for a Family Wedding?

amother

Post Thu, Jun 21 2012, 1:02 pm
I've been told the other side is not going to be wearing over-the-top gowns, rather simple evening wear, even though this is a chutz laaretz wedding.

So I really need somewhere I can get a pretty knee-length dress - bit nicer than shabbos wear - for the chuppah - and a gorgeous dark colored knee-length evening dress for the dinner.

Anyone got any suggestions of where to buy this kind of thing in Israel?

I'd buy or go to a gemach. I don't want the colored tafetta gown type things, but I want something that will stand out and look nicer than shabbos wear.

amother

Post Thu, Jun 21 2012, 1:40 pm
Naama BEtzalel sometimes has lovely appropriate dresses. I belive she has stores throughout the country but if you are in Jerusalem, I know her outlet store is on king george by the corner of shatz. I have picked up bargains there. Across the street she has her newer collection, but it is much pricier

amother

Post Thu, Jun 21 2012, 3:53 pm
Thanks so much! I had a look there but I'm too tall for the skirts/dresses.....I need somwhere that caters for tall tznius people!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions