Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Styling advice

Rikola

Post Mon, Apr 23 2012, 10:35 am
I have a pony sheitel with bangs. Is there a way to set it so they sweep to the side? I have never washed or set it myself, but I imagine it's not that hard. Anyone able to give me a short how-to or do I need to just have bangs all the time?

Rikola

Post Sun, Apr 29 2012, 6:58 pm
bump.

Anyone? Nothing? Doomed to have bangs forever? Wink

TeachersNotebook

Post Mon, Jun 25 2012, 12:47 am
The bangs need to be styled in a way that they could be swept to the side. If they are just straight-front, I'm not sure they'll look good swept to the side.
If they are side bangs, you can try putting them up in a big roller for a while. Roll it straight- not to the side. When you take it down, you can brush them to the side and they'll have a nice curl.
There should be a way to do this with a blow dryer too. The trick to a blow dryer is to blow dry while the hair is facing the direction you want it to go in. (Another tip is to always have the blow dryer moving so it doesn't burn a part of the hair.) However, I tried blow drying my bangs to the side, and I couldn't get it to work! Sad So I don't know what I did wrong. Confused The curler worked better for me.
Good luck!

Post Mon, Jun 25 2012, 2:00 am
I use heat rollers. I would do the roller so it is set under the bangs and then comb the bangs off to the side.

Post Mon, Jun 25 2012, 2:00 am
I use heat rollers. I would do the roller so it is set under the bangs and then comb the bangs off to the side.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels