Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> The Imamother Writing Club
What do you want to see in BY school plays?
Previous  1  2  3  4

bigsis144

Post Wed, Aug 08 2012, 6:27 pm
You are so dang wise sometimes, Fox.

(Off topic: we don't have a move date yet, but we'll be in Chicago by the first week of September. I hear there's a community-wide women's production every year - are there open auditions? When does prep start?)

Fox

Post Wed, Aug 08 2012, 6:36 pm
bigsis144 wrote:
You are so dang wise sometimes, Fox.

(Off topic: we don't have a move date yet, but we'll be in Chicago by the first week of September. I hear there's a community-wide women's production every year - are there open auditions? When does prep start?)

Please notice that I have not volunteered to actually do any of this. I'm better on the theoretical constructs! I should have probably used amother -- with my luck, I'll get a call within a few minutes from the principal saying, "Brava, Fox. When can I expect the schedule?"

If I remember correctly, try-outs for the women's production are usually in the first part of December, and the play is usually in March or so, depending on when Pesach falls. These shows are generally very good and, most notably, do not last 3 hours and 43 minutes.
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> The Imamother Writing Club