Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Rosh Hashana-Yom Kippur
Finding this whole period really emotional

rainbow baby

Post Tue, Sep 25 2012, 8:29 am
Wow Rosh Hashana and since have been so so hard emotionally. I just keep thinking this time last year Hashem decided that my baby would die on delivery and that Hashem would claim him straight back. It puts the chills down my spin and makes me so so scared that this time of year especially Yom Kippur is actually a proper court case, our lives hang in the balance. I never thought about it like this before, you bet this year I am. May Hashem answer all our Tefillahs and may he grant us a year of health, happiness, success and only Nachas. May all suffering stop and may we see the coming of Moshiach NOW!!!!!

black sheep

Post Tue, Sep 25 2012, 8:39 am
oy I'm so sorry for your suffering. may this year bring you only health, happiness, nechama, and joy. g'mar chasima tova.

manyhats

Post Tue, Sep 25 2012, 8:44 am
Amen!

Many of us are in the same boat. I lost my mother @ a month ago. I also lost my brother in the summer of 2011.
Shortly b/4 Mom's death our family also expanded. A newborn grandson as well as a new niece.
Hashem gives and Hashem takes. This is the way of the world.
We should all find comfort in our memories . And do good deeds to raise the souls of our loved ones.
Hopefully in the near future new children will be born, iyH, to carry on the name of our dear departed loved ones.
Bracha

sarlal

Post Tue, Sep 25 2012, 10:10 am
I am so sorry for your loss. how unbelievably tragic.........so so hard to cope...

just remember that HKBH loves your baby a"h more than you ever could have. remember that He loves you more than you could ever know. would you ever intentionally hurt yourself? would you have ever intentionally killed your baby?? HaShem did and it's bc He loves you more than you could comprehend -- He knows that that's what's best for you and your husband, your families, etc. He gave you an opportunity for growth -- a very very painful one -- because He loves you. everything we experience, buy, see, hear, eat, etc. is tailor made for us. HaShem designed this whole nissayon specially for you because it's what you need to become your best. Without this tragedy, you couldn't possibly be the best wife for your husband and mother to your current and/or future children iyH.

our job in life is to not get stuck in what we hear, see, experience, etc. our job and nissayon is to live life and do our duties. all we can do is our best. we have to remember that we are not in control. HaShem Is The Melech of the world and He has it all under control. Your job is to be a passenger for the ride and do your own avodah. your avodah is not to get stuck in life's heaviness.

HaShem Is on our playing field. He Is involved in every single little detail of our lives. He Is right here with us. Call out to Him and talk to Him. Tell him that you're scared and that you need His help to be strong and not feel resentment or paralysis. He Is waiting to help you.

HaShem gave YOU this nissayon because you, not anyone else, can handle this properly and use it to grow from and become closer to HaShem.

GMAR CHATIMA TOVAH!! MUCH HATZLACHA!!

manyhats

Post Tue, Sep 25 2012, 10:38 am
sarial,
You have so eloquently laid out the premise of the book The Garden of Emunah by by Rabbi Shalom Arush. Translated by Rabbi Lazer Brody.
Yosher Koach!

sneakermom

Post Tue, Sep 25 2012, 12:04 pm
I'm so sorry for your loss! May Hashem heal you this year, and comfort you and bring you blessings and joy!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Rosh Hashana-Yom Kippur