Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Desperately need advice re:selling shaitel and buying new

Snowdrop

Post Tue, Oct 23 2012, 5:02 pm
I live in Israel, so I'm trying to do these transactions here. I've been married 3 years, and, as with all shaitel-wearers, I find that my sheitels have a story. My shabbos sheitl s great, b”H. It’s a custom, that I bought from Sinaya, for about 6000 shekels. My weekday one was a cheaper number- I bought it for somewhere between 2.5-3000 shekels. The lady I bought it from cut it and I was not happy with it. Then Sinaya cut it REALLY beautifully, but I felt that the wig didn’t give me the young, sporty look that I wanted. It happens to be a great color (it’s an auburn-ish brown), and I wear it in a cuter clipped-back style now, but I still don’t feel like it’s for me. The most complicated, though, was one that my mother gave me, because the color didn’t work for her. It’s a stunning color- light brown, with very thin, blond highlights, but the cap was too small, and I added hair. I got it cut by Sara Baila, who did a GREAT job- it’s beautiful. The only prob is that I sent it in for a wash and set, and it came back with a tiny bald spot in the front. I don’t know if it was there before, as the shaitel lady claims, or if it’s her fault, but I think that I just want to sell it, because I don’t want to pay to put in more hair. Ideally, I’d like to sell them both- the reddish one, and the one that Sara Baila cut. I need some advice, though:
1) Is there anyone who would sell the shaitels for me?
2) How much am I likely to get for them?
3) What is the cheapest price that I could get a good quality sheitl (preferably custom, but at least with really good, soft hair, and comfortable) for?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels