Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Amazing treatment to revitalize your sheitel!

busymum

Post Tue, Dec 14 2010, 3:57 am
I have to share this with imamothers out there.
I have tried a hair treatment that I bought for my daughter's dry and frizzy hair. it worked wonders on her and I have now turned my attention to my sheitels.
it is called morrocan oil. it is made in israel. it is pretty expensive but I have to say it is unbelievable.
I used it on a totally dead sheitel that I have had for 6 years and totally killed with constant hot tonging,straightening and blowdrying. it looked like a mop and I stopped wearing it 2 years ago when I threw it in the back of my cupboard. it was about to be sent to the purim costume box.
I bought 2 of the morrocan products. I washed the sheitel as usual and then I put in the repairing mask. I coated the whole thing pretty liberally. I then put it in a plastic bag and put it in a warm place for 20 minutes. this made the sheitel sweat in the bag which really activated the mask. I rinsed it till the water ran clear. I squeezed out excess water and brushed out for knots. I then took 3 pumps of the actual morrocan oil and spread it through the sheitel avoiding the root area, concentrating on halfway down the hair shaft towards the ends. I left it to air dry overnight on a sheitel head.
the sheitel is as soft and silky as the day I bought it. it is unbelievable. I styled it as usual (I always style my own) and it truly is unrecognizable.
if you have a sheitel in need of some love and moisture I highly recommend you try this product.
it is sold in salons as well as haircare suppliers I believe.

ABC

Post Tue, Dec 14 2010, 5:49 am
wow, good job!

what's the product called in hebrew and what does the packaging look like?

anuta

Post Tue, Dec 14 2010, 2:53 pm
Is it sold in the USA?

gs675

Post Tue, Dec 14 2010, 3:02 pm
is it this? http://www.beautycollection.co.....n-oil
Thank you for sharing! It sound wonderful. Im wondering how many products I have to buy to do what you did?

busymum

Post Wed, Dec 15 2010, 5:47 am
I bought the moroccan oil mask. it comes in a fat low-height tub.
that is what I used for the intensive treatment I wrote about.
then after squeezing out excess water following the final rinse I used the actual morrocan oil product.
the range has a very distinctive packaging. it a sort of tiffany-blue with a big M as the logo.
I am in australia but it is for sure available in the US as I watched a number of you-tube videos about the product that were posted in the US.
here all the hair salons sell it as well as higher-end hair suppliers. it is a set price wherever you buy it.
the oil comes from some plant that only grows in morocco and apparently has some super-protein/nutrient that is not derived from any other source nor produced synthetically.
I am totally baffled by how beautiful the hair feels following treatment.

Yulka

Post Wed, Dec 15 2010, 9:42 am
if you're looking for some less expensive substitutes, check this out :
http://www.greenchicafe.com/mi.....-diva

Sweet Valley Gal

Post Wed, Dec 15 2010, 9:52 am
Want to do mine for me? Ill pay you!!

busymum

Post Thu, Dec 16 2010, 3:55 pm
sweet valley gal
I would be happy to help but I am in australia!

faigie

Post Thu, Dec 16 2010, 4:40 pm
I bought the stuff from Israel on ebay ill let ya know what happens

sharonnelt

Post Tue, Nov 13 2012, 7:15 am
I have an extremely dry sheitel - can you use regular shampoo with this product?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels