Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Milano or BH wig?

Lady A

Post Thu, Nov 22 2012, 12:49 am
I need a new sheitel and I do not have the huge budget I did when I was a kallah.
Which of the above is better?
I wear mine almost every day and I would like to keep it at least 5 years.
anyone have any experience to share?

September June

Post Thu, Nov 22 2012, 12:56 am
Milano is terrible.

fashioncrazy123

Post Thu, Nov 22 2012, 11:31 am
Lady A wrote:
I need a new sheitel and I do not have the huge budget I did when I was a kallah.
Which of the above is better?
I wear mine almost every day and I would like to keep it at least 5 years.
anyone have any experience to share?

I find that BHWIGS are a much better wig than Milanos.I have a Shevy and a Fortune but my sheitel macher loves BH Wigs quality better that the rest of the wigs that I own.I wear my wig almost everyday and find that the hair is much better that the rest.

Cookies n Cream

Post Thu, Nov 22 2012, 2:11 pm
BAsed on the threads on IMA I would say Milano.
Many people said that after a few months their BHs weren't good.
Milano seems like a hit and miss. Mine is great.

For the same money, why don't you go to Esther Aron?
It seems that her price is comparable to these places and she backs up the wig. Do a search on here.

Grandmama

Post Thu, Nov 22 2012, 5:58 pm
Go to Judy Stern and ask her for a precut special. Check out JudysWigs website. The wig will be ready to wear, and will range in price based on quality. As she has been in business far longer than BH or Milano her wigs are better quality and last longer. She is also an excellent stylist, and her prices are fair and reasonable. There are also no crowds, and the wig will last longer, of course it is a matter of mazel....sometimes it's just luck.

Cookies n Cream

Post Thu, Nov 22 2012, 6:11 pm
Grandmama wrote:
Go to Judy Stern and ask her for a precut special. Check out JudysWigs website. The wig will be ready to wear, and will range in price based on quality. As she has been in business far longer than BH or Milano her wigs are better quality and last longer. She is also an excellent stylist, and her prices are fair and reasonable. There are also no crowds, and the wig will last longer, of course it is a matter of mazel....sometimes it's just luck.

I don't think one has anything to do with the other.
Besides the fact that my friend's Judy looked and felt like straw 6 months after her wedding.
I've seen quite a few posts here saying that Judy's are extremely uncomfotable and very heavy on the head..

Grandmama

Post Thu, Nov 22 2012, 10:34 pm
Interesting, to me they are the most comfortable, and they have lasted the longest of any other brand I have had, and I have been wearing wigs for quite a while. My daughter also loves her Judy better than her other wigs. So this is the first time I am hearing this, I was also in the wig business for many years and know a few things about wigs. Most of the wigs sold to us are not made of good quality, the really good quality Russian hair sells for thousands of dollars that no one can afford. So most of the wigs are treated, and are of cheaper origin.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels