Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Purim
Shalach Manos for students

IamI

Post Wed, Feb 06 2013, 7:42 pm
I'm looking for an idea for a small shalach manos to give to my students when they come by on Purim. It doesn't have to be anything big. Just something small and sweet that's not too much work.
TIA

#1baker

Post Wed, Feb 06 2013, 7:57 pm
im a teacher for 2 year olds and I made delicous cupcakes and frosted with sprinkles then im gonna stick in the middle a big size lolly or a nice prize or so and scatter around either cherry sours or somthing small and celephane it,,,, I was a assistant for a few years and I always do it and its small and cute the kids dont need more

Rutabaga

Post Wed, Feb 06 2013, 8:09 pm
Last Purim DD's Morah gave out plastic cups with layers of nosh that were meant to look like a milkshake. I don't remember exactly what was in it, but the top layer was mini marshmallows and there was a piece of licorice in it to look like a straw.

You could also pick 2 or 3 items that are approximately the same size (juice box, chocolate bar,box of raisins, etc.) and wrap it up to look like a giant candy. Cut rectangular pieces of colored cellophane and put the food in the middle. Start wrapping the food like you would a present, but instead of folding in the sides, tie them with a ribbon. Like this:

Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics