Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Purim
Please post the cutest shalach manos you received....

amother

Post Thu, Feb 07 2013, 10:24 am
Looking for ideas. What's the cutest mishloach manos you ever received? Feel free to post a few...
Thanks!

eisheschayil

Post Thu, Feb 07 2013, 12:20 pm
A friend once dressed her kids as bunny rabbits and wrapped her goodies in a cone shaped container that she covered in orange paper and ties with green ribbon to resemble carrots. They were placed in a basket and these adorable bunnies went around delivering the carrots. I can't remember what was in the shalach manos but I remember thinking that it looked adorable. However, the downside of this is that recipients of the packages need to be at home in order to appreciate it. A candy filled carrot left on the doorstep might be more puzzling than cute.

mommyla

Post Thu, Feb 07 2013, 12:52 pm
Cute - and corny:

Tie together a bottle of beer and a package of Osem cookies/snack with a blue ribbon.

Voila - beer'osem yachad techeiles Mordechai!

amother

Post Thu, Feb 07 2013, 12:55 pm
My friend who owns a dry cleaning business hung up the food from a hanger, all wrapped in plastic, the receipt saying the purim message, kids dressed in white like cleaning people.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics