Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Would u sell your iPad?

amother

Post Wed, Feb 13 2013, 11:32 am
Ever since I got my iPhone I don't look at my iPad. It sits in the closet. I am considering selling it as we need money and we just dot use it anymore, but I feel I may regret it afterwards... The only time I would really need it is when we take long flights with the kids- once every one or two years. What would u do?

amother

Post Wed, Feb 13 2013, 11:37 am
Sell it and buy a DVD player

fiddle

Post Wed, Feb 13 2013, 11:40 am
I would not buy a DVD player. its useless nowadays. but if I were in your situation, I would sell my ipad.
I use my iphone and havent touched the ipad, but my husband learns the daf on it and I would rather keep it around for the kids, even if they havent played on it in ages.

abby1776

Post Wed, Feb 13 2013, 1:04 pm
I dont use my iPad as much as my iPhone, but I use my iPad instead of my laptop computer. I have a keyboard and take it to meetings and use it to write notes. I find it much better to use than a laptop.

Mrs Bissli

Post Sun, Feb 17 2013, 4:47 pm
abby1776 wrote:
I dont use my iPad as much as my iPhone, but I use my iPad instead of my laptop computer. I have a keyboard and take it to meetings and use it to write notes. I find it much better to use than a laptop.

Can you elaborate why it's better to use than a laptop? I confess I'm a bit of a luddite (still don't have a smartphone), but I also have many meetings, take notes and summarise/transcript on word files. I've noticed more people are taking notes on tablets or laptops, but is one better than the other? Also do you use stylos (handwriting recognition) or use keyboard?

Peanut2

Post Sun, Feb 17 2013, 5:29 pm
Mrs Bissli wrote:
abby1776 wrote:

Can you elaborate why it's better to use than a laptop? I confess I'm a bit of a luddite (still don't have a smartphone), but I also have many meetings, take notes and summarise/transcript on word files. I've noticed more people are taking notes on tablets or laptops, but is one better than the other? Also do you use stylos (handwriting recognition) or use keyboard?

I think it's a personal preference thing. DH still prefers to use his laptop for notes, etc., even thought has an iPad. Many people prefer an iPad. I think part of it is just the convenient size of an iPad.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics