Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Pre-paid creditcard that earns cash back/ points?

amother

Post Sun, Apr 07 2013, 12:26 pm
We are trying to repair our credit post-bankruptcy. I understand that my best option is to start with a pre-paid creditcard. Does anyone know of one that can earn cash back or points? I am hoping they will extend the credit line once we prove that we pay etc.

TwinsMommy

Post Sun, Apr 07 2013, 12:33 pm
did you already commit bankruptcy or are you thinking about it? if you already did it, I think you wait 7 years until getting credit cards or getting house/ car loans, etc.

a prepaid credit card doesn't generally give you any perks--- it's just kind of like a debit card--- the money is there and can be used-- if the money isn't there it can't be used.

I found this with google though-- you can direct deposit to it and get ten bucks. http://www.kpfprepaid.com/

amother

Post Sun, Apr 07 2013, 1:58 pm
We did a bankruptcy almost two years ago and are trying to get past it. Of course I cannot get any mainstream creditcards, but we did get a prepaid capitol one card that can extend credit once we prove our worth. Just wondering if any cards exist like yhat but with perks.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics