Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Selling a wig

rivkahb

Post Thu, May 02 2013, 11:27 am
I have a stunning wig that I bought before my wedding and now I want to sell it because I bought a new one and it is more suitable for me (no bangs-and longer)
The hair is European and it was very expensive
I want to try to sell it because I don't need it anymore- I use my other wig all the time - and it's a shame to see it just sits on the shelf.

This is a very high quality wig
Natural black color
18 "long
I bought it in Israel in a very familiar place

Where I can sell it and get a good price?
At least 1300 dollars - it cost me more than 1600 dollars.

tnx.

kermit

Post Mon, May 20 2013, 12:55 am
how old is it? you're probably not going to get 1300 for a used wig, no matter how gorgous, when pple can get a stunning wig for 1800 new.

you can sell it via a sheitel consignment with a sheitel macher that does this kind of thing.

post pics here, maybe someone will want?

LAmom613

Post Mon, May 20 2013, 3:22 am
Hi!

I know someone who would be interested based on what you described but Im a little shocked that you said no less than 1300. Do you think its reasonable to only take a 300$ loss from what you paid when trying to sell something like that second hand??

The previous poster was right, post some pics and share what company the wig is and you may generate some interest. But I think you need to be a bit more reasonable with your expectations- after all, as was already stated, women can get brand new gorgeous wigs for a bit more than that! Why would someone pay so much for your used item??

rivkahb

Post Mon, May 20 2013, 10:08 pm
Hi,
tnx for the answers.

I was only asking for that price becouse I know how much its worth.... I got it in august 2012. it realy is a stanning wig... and I paid allot more than that. the value of this wig is 2000$ I got a discount.
I allmost didnt put it on... so its bascally a new wig. and if its good for someone else why buy a new one for more?
and I dont want to lose my money...

if u want more detals u can pm me and ill send u all the info... I have photos.

Post Mon, May 27 2013, 4:45 pm
I have just come from a sheitel lady and saw a stunning second hand wig,long which is an absolute dream for me- the lady who wants to sell it wore it under a year and the hair and said she paid £1300 (note, not dollars) for it. Now it would cost me £650. I also would never pay only 300 less for a worn sheitel, I agree with the posters before- its not realistic. Its like a car or custom made curtains etc., these things are very expensive but loose value almost immediately.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels