Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Do u like this stroller?

amother

Post Tue, Jan 09 2007, 7:45 pm
Does anyone have, or know about the peg perego double stroller? the one that has one handbar, and the two food trays in the front?

Thanks!

red sea

Post Tue, Jan 09 2007, 8:24 pm
if its the one I'm thinking about, one word comes to mind - heavy, that and small wheels

Tefila

Post Tue, Jan 09 2007, 8:43 pm
Are you amother talking about the aria twin that light wieght that only wieghs 15 lbs approx and can topple when a child stand up in it Confused

amother

Post Tue, Jan 09 2007, 9:03 pm
ya thats waht im talking about... its very lightweight, is that a bad thing?

amother

Post Tue, Jan 09 2007, 9:04 pm
what would ppl suggest is the best double stroller for the best price??

Sregion28

Post Tue, Jan 09 2007, 10:42 pm
I have the Peg Perego Aria Twin stroller. I've had it for 3 years now.
Here are the good things about it:
It's VERY lightweight - I can lift it with one hand. Comes in handy for putting it in the car, carrying it up steps to an apartment, etc..
The trays - my kids put snacks on there, it's nice to have.

Bad things: it has almost no clearance - meaning, if you hit a bump, instead of going over the bump, the stroller stops and your kids fly forward.
The basket - if you put anything in it, the basket drags on the ground and eventually breaks.

Here's my recommendation - it depends where you will use it. If this stroller is for inside use, like the mall, museums, etc.. it's great. Theres no bumps in the mall, and lifting it in and out of the car is a breeze.

If it's for outside - DON"t BUY IT! I would invest in a jogging stroller if your use for the stroller is primarily outside.
All my friends bought the same stroller as me, all of them no longer can use the basket and are tired of it, and are now buying jogging strollers. (we mostly use our strollers outside in our neighborhood).

The only bad thing about a jogging stroller is that it is big and bulky, not good for putting in the car or keeping if you have small apartment. But if you have the space, go for it! (some of them even have a nice little foot rest where an older child can sit, thereby making it a triple!)

Tefila

Post Wed, Jan 10 2007, 12:31 am
As a mother of twins honestly I think you need two double ones One for walking a good carriage type that turns into a stroller , and one for airports and the mall and those quick pit stops etc and that one can be a cheapy or get connectors for single umbrella types.

Marion

Post Wed, Jan 10 2007, 2:23 am
My SIL has the Peg Aria double and is happy with it. She uses it inside and out, no trouble with the basket. It's very lightweight, which is good (she lives on the 3rd floor in a walkup). I think maybe it depends how much stuff you put in the basket? (She only uses the basket on Shabbat.)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics