Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Hcg any joiners? In Need of buddies

amother

Post Fri, Jun 07 2013, 3:19 pm
Lets do it together!!

FranticFrummie

Post Fri, Jun 07 2013, 8:30 pm
I've already done it, but feel free to PM me if you have any questions, or need a bit of support (especially in the first couple of weeks when you're detoxing).

You can do it! Very Happy

amother

Post Mon, Jun 10 2013, 10:25 pm
I am currently doing the 'modular diet spray'. What is this different from the hcg diet?
and where can I get it? with hechsher.. in ny

Kfar

Post Tue, Jun 11 2013, 12:26 am
sorry, but what is this?

FranticFrummie

Post Tue, Jun 11 2013, 1:53 am
Kfar wrote:
sorry, but what is this?
Use the search bar at the top left of the page, and put in "Hcg Diet". You'll find everything you need to know.

OOTBubby

Post Tue, Jun 11 2013, 9:54 am
amother wrote:
I am currently doing the 'modular diet spray'. What is this different from the hcg diet?
and where can I get it? with hechsher.. in ny

AFAIK the only HHCG with a hechsher is Trim You Spray. You can purchase it at that link.

Read my paid ad here at Lose Weight Quickly & Easily, and read the additional information in this thread HCG Diet Help.

At this link: Trim You Spray you can also download the free eBook there written by Dr. Simeons who originated the HCG protocol. Note that there are some differences in the food plan because Trim You is homeopathic (such as no coffee is allowed and vegetables are unlimited in quantities at each meal as long as you only eat the allowed ones and don't mix them).
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise