Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Looking for accomodations on a moshav-this shabbos- ideas?

etziongaver

Post Sun, Jun 23 2013, 5:22 am
I am looking for a nice place to be for this shabbos, up to an hour's drive from Jerusalem- ideally with a pool to use on friday- I can not stand being in the sun, so I want somewhere with shade and a place for my kids to run around- we will bring our own food- I think there must be a place like this, maybe in Modiin, Chashmonaim? Anyone going away for shabbos and want to rent out their house? know of any affordable zimmers or rentals? thanks for your help, any ideas appreciated. (I am not looking for somewhere like lavi, chafetz chaim, etc- those cost a FORTUNE, we need somewhere reasonable)

shalhevet

Post Sun, Jun 23 2013, 5:27 am
You know Modiin and Chashmonaim are cities, right?

What about somewhere like Yesodot, Kommemiyut, Bet Hilkiya, there are religious moshavim around Bet Shemesh I think (Yishi?).

I suggest getting hold of one of Thursday/ Friday's dati/chareidi papers for ads (Basheva, Yated etc.)

shabbatiscoming

Post Sun, Jun 23 2013, 5:58 am
shalhevet wrote:
You know Modiin and Chashmonaim are cities, right?

What about somewhere like Yesodot, Kommemiyut, Bet Hilkiya, there are religious moshavim around Bet Shemesh I think (Yishi?).

I suggest getting hold of one of Thursday/ Friday's dati/chareidi papers for ads (Basheva, Yated etc.)
Just wanted to point out that Chashmonaim is not a city, it is a yishuv, a large one, but still a yishuv. But I dont know if it has a pool.
There aer two pools in the gush etzion area (less than an hour away from jerusalem) in tekoah and in alon shvut. About staying there, you would have to post in those yishuvim lists to see if people are going away or have holiday rentals. Good luck.

etziongaver

Post Sun, Jun 23 2013, 6:14 am
how do I post in those yishuv lists? thanks

shabbatiscoming

Post Sun, Jun 23 2013, 6:17 am
etziongaver wrote:
how do I post in those yishuv lists? thanks
I would assume you would have to find them in yahoo groups and then find out if you can post, being that you dont live there. You would have to ask the moderator of those groups.
Are you from the area (your screen name gave me the gush etzion idea)

chanchy123

Post Sun, Jun 23 2013, 6:22 am
Look for zimmerim in the Beit Shemesh area. Do a google search, I found one in Nes Harim, but you can check also in Tarom, Nocham, etc. Also in Bat Ayin and Elazar (I think there is a zimmer).

Sanguine

Post Sun, Jun 23 2013, 3:06 pm
Looks like I found the Israeli group Cool (it was fun to post last night when it was still Shabbat in America)

sorry, I have no advice for Shabbat - We always go North for vacation

shabbatiscoming

Post Sun, Jun 23 2013, 3:09 pm
michalk wrote:
Looks like I found the Israeli group Cool (it was fun to post last night when it was still Shabbat in America)

sorry, I have no advice for Shabbat - We always go North for vacation
I think you just have to have a certain amount of posts to get access to the israel forum, but welcome to the forum at large. We look forward to hearing from you there too.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions