Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Kids shoes comparisons

mommy27

Post Sun, Aug 18 2013, 6:18 pm
I'd be interested in reviews of various kids (esp. for girls) loafers (venettini, umi, primigi, wag kids etc). Specifically, quality, comfort, sizing, price, and of course, how durable they are. Anyone willing to put in their two cents about their experiences? Please be as detailed and specific as you can, not just something like "they were great" or "they were awful". TIA!

lizard8

Post Sun, Aug 18 2013, 6:34 pm
It all depends on your child's feet. I like the venettini girl shoes with the elastic strap for my toddler because they are good for wider feet and stay on well. I love their booties but never bought them, I wouldn't recommend them for first walkers though. Be careful though, some styles don't wear as well than others, especially in venettinis. I just ordered a Shabbos shoe from wag, it ran small and narrow.

mommy27

Post Mon, Aug 19 2013, 6:13 pm
Thanks! Anyone else?

flowerpower

Post Mon, Aug 19 2013, 7:01 pm
Venettini and Lucinni seem to be the same quality. They last usually one season. Primigi is more for kids with a heavier gait and last longer. They make wider cut shoes. Wags run regular. I love them! I got them for the second time now because they fit so well last year and they stayed in a pretty good condition.

mompower

Post Mon, Aug 19 2013, 7:58 pm
Luccini was the worst in my experience.

Venettini wasn't that great either.

My kids do very well with the Atlanta though. They sometimes look brand new at the end of the season...

mommy27

Post Tue, Aug 20 2013, 6:54 am
Keep them coming please! I like to buy loafers online for (much) cheaper than the $80 and up that's in the store, but that means I have no way of knowing how good they are.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars