Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Anyone else had this issue with their fortune wig???? help

should I try and return it?
yes  
 66%  [ 4 ]
no  
 33%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

sammyg

Post Thu, Oct 03 2013, 1:12 am
so I bought 2 mazali wigs from fortune 2 months ago from the store in brooklyn... I happen to really like them and they were great value for money BUT over the last few weeks I noticed that a nasty chemical smell was coming from my brand new fall and it was getting stronger and stronger...im very careful with my wigs and I've been using the same shaytal lady for years and ive never had an issue like this and I know the smell isnt coming from me. I've washed it a few times now and the smell doesnt go away..any one else had this problem? I dont know what to do and I feel like the same thing is now happening to my other mazali..
I read online somewhere that it could be because asian manufacturers spray their wigs with pesticides to kill any lice/bugs which may start growing in them during the manufacturing process and transportation {im not saying that this is the case with fortunes} but if someone could help id appreciate it thanks

pumpkinsbubby

Post Thu, Oct 03 2013, 9:46 am
Yes. definitely try and return it. I initially said no, not knowing what you wanted to return. This items seems totally defective; I'm sure they've gotten other complaints as well. Hatzlocha!
Oh, just for the records, I have not tried their wigs so I have not had this issue myself.

sammyg

Post Thu, Oct 03 2013, 7:44 pm
thanks for responding...still not sure what to do cause really like the look of both...guess ill keep asking around to see if I can find someone with the same issue and if they were able to resolve it

imamom7

Post Thu, Oct 03 2013, 7:55 pm
What? Bring them in and let them figure it out- you have a one year warranty if you bought it from the store

sammyg

Post Thu, Oct 03 2013, 8:05 pm
Really I never knew they had a 1 year warranty. Are they good about honoring it?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics