Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children
I'm losing it ...

greenfire

Post Thu, Jan 08 2009, 8:58 am
Exploding anger Surprised
I can't even wake up sane anymore - nobody lets me sleep ... Crying Crying Crying I've had to referee sibling insanity/rivalry fights at 3 am ... listen to asthma attacks in my bed at 4:30 am change her to other dd's room at 5 am - wake up to a un-sleep walker at 6 am and make breakfast before the fast at 6:15 ... then in the dead of sleep be woken up at 9:30 am which is unheard of for me ... to realize I cannot move - then try to start my car and miss a pulmonologist appt cause it wouldn't ... that was the other night/day

last night I woke up to a slamming door ... went to check up on dd on the 3rd floor - only to find a male body in her stead - oh it's sonny boy who usually sleeps by his dad but was sleeping on the first floor with cuzin luzzie that somehow landed in cleveland - okay so where is luz What I find him on the 1st floor in a room w/o a heater freezing shock ... great so listen to noise for an hour or so from 2 up kids - blah blah blah only to realize the guy is nutso and I went back to him and put my down blanket on him ... who sits in the cold for hours ?!?!?!

then this morning - oh D A M N it is morning Sunny Shooting Arrow ?!?!?! I couldn't wake up but drag myself outta bed to find dd2 folding towels (NO it's not a good thing) in pjs while her bus is coming any second - the one she didn't go on for 2 days meaning never made it to school - grrrrrrrrrrr ... okay what do I say - how about leave the towels and get dressed - good idea right .... wrong - she says to me it's none of my business so I'm thinking they're gonna throw her out of school like "don't you wanna graduate you're almost there" ... she ignores me ... bus BEEPS so I'm ready to say go - but lo & behold she gets on in her pj's ... bye bye birdie ...

I'm losing it ... couldn't find the coffee between all this - so I started throwing plastic containers that dd collects out of the cabinet ... grrrrrrrrr Banging head D A M N is it morning again Exploding anger Exploding anger Exploding anger oh and it snowed again Pale oh and the radio is on Music I asked dd why the music didn't go off after the hour alarm it usually stays on for - she said I turned it on ... how come I don't remember Scratching Head

greenfire

Post Tue, Dec 17 2013, 12:01 pm
oh wow ~ thank god that's over ... or at least the part where I have to make sure they get to school despite little or no sleep ...

Success10

Post Tue, Dec 17 2013, 12:27 pm
Wait...you mean all those people who told me I'll eventually get to sleep the night were lying? Sad

greenfire

Post Tue, Dec 17 2013, 12:29 pm
yes - they lied ...

my sister gave me card when my first baby was born ... on the front it said

ma ma
da da

on the inside it said

HA HA

[you'll never sleep again]

she was correct ...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children