Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Does such a place exist in EY?
Previous  1  2

southernima

Post Wed, Dec 25 2013, 4:45 pm
peacemom wrote:
There are two things that might not work for you in Har Nof. One is that it is not a young neighborhood. There are young families, but I would say the average age family here is middle-aged.
Another thing is that there is no real community feeling. People go to various shuls but there aren't really any "close-knit" kehillot. There are many Sephardi shuls but not too many young families.
Probably because it's very expensive.

I sort of half agree. I speak more about the ashkenaz community, but I have several friends in there late twenties/30/31 with a few kids who live there...but yes its very very expensive and there is no more space to build.

mrs.morah

Post Wed, Dec 25 2013, 4:59 pm
I LOVE THE IDEA OF RBS. But I worry. I feel like RBS is too american for me. I felt like it was a mini america.I dont want that. I want our family to integrate....I feel like ppl in rbs just live and stay in the american bubble and thats ok if you want to be like that but my goal is different

I guess im going to hve to give up on my vices....

Sigh
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions