Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Do you celebrate Valentines Day???????
Previous  1  2

shalhevet

Post Thu, Feb 15 2007, 5:28 am
amother wrote:
shalhevet wrote:
amother wrote:
shalhevet wrote:
It's called Saint Valentine's Day actually. Do you celebrate other Xian Saints' Days?

Just knew you were gonna say that, before I even opened the thread (and no, I dont celebrate Valentines, for exactly that reason)...

Wow, you know how to read my mind, and I don't even know who you are. Tongue Out

Sounds like you're a little insulted/upset at this comment, and after re-reading I guess I can see why. I wasnt trying to be insulting, just commenting that its interesting how I dont know you at all, but you've developed (as we all do) a personality here.

No, I just thought it was funny. I thought the Tongue Out had taken care of that! It's okay, I realized that we get to know what sort of opinions some of the posters here (particularly the frequent ones) have.

But at least pm me who you are! Fair's fair. Wink

amother

Post Thu, Feb 15 2007, 6:06 am
It happens to be our anniversary not that we even celebrate our anniversary then as we celebrate the jewish date.

Ruchel

Post Thu, Feb 15 2007, 3:37 pm
We use this occasion for a nice restaurant, nice gift... not to honour St Valentine. In the beginning we thought it was non jewish but decided having a bit of fun wasn't a problem. Yesterday was our second Valentine day and we didn't feel it was wrong.

greenfire

Post Thu, Feb 15 2007, 3:48 pm
brooklyn wrote:
greenfire wrote:
Will you be my valentine? Mr. Green Shooting Arrow

Yes, I will!

Thanks Brooklyn - at least somebody cares. Flower

btw - isn't everything a made up money making retail thing.
And not celebrating your birthday certainly is silly Creative - buy/make yourself a heart cake and see what happens then! Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Flower
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics