Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Wearing a Sheitel and Glasses

adventuresOOT

Post Sun, Feb 02 2014, 10:21 pm
How do you wear a sheitel and glasses together? When I put the arms of the glasses outside of the sheitel, it makes the glasses too wide and they slide down my nose. When I put the arms of the glasses inside/ between my head the sheitel, they stay on better, and hopefully the fact that they push out the ear tabs a little is not too noticeable. Still, it can feel a little tight, and I wonder if maybe there's some trick I haven't figured out.

People always look so stylish with their glasses and sheitels. How do you do it?

groisamomma

Post Sun, Feb 02 2014, 11:45 pm
Definitely under the shaitel tabs and loose pieces around the ears-layers and bangs-cover the tabs above the ears so it's not noticeable.

elaela

Post Mon, Feb 03 2014, 2:23 am
im also vey interested in your answers Smile cos I have the same problem ...

sorry op, I have no advice but share your situation Smile

FranticFrummie

Post Mon, Feb 03 2014, 2:35 am
I hate ear tabs, they never work right for me. I just have a few wispy bits of hair layered in the front sides of my sheitel, and then I shave my "peyos" so that everything looks nice. It's very comfortable that way.

Ruchel

Post Mon, Feb 03 2014, 9:17 am
CANNOT stand ear tabs !

Queen18

Post Mon, Feb 03 2014, 11:12 am
I try to always put my contacts in with my shaitel. It feels like too much going on by the ears otherwise!

Chickpea

Post Wed, Feb 05 2014, 12:35 am
She item tabs should not be touching your eyeglasse

Chickpea

Post Wed, Feb 05 2014, 1:53 am
Sorry about my previous post, my computer messed it up.

Your sheitel tabs should not touch the sides of your eyeglasses. There's no reason why you should have to be so uncomfortable. Ask your sheitel macher to alter the tabs(she'll probably trim the end of each tab.)

sunlight

Post Wed, Feb 05 2014, 9:21 pm
My shaitel doesn't get in the way at all of wearing my glasses. I don't get the issue. I put my glasses on and shaitel on as normal! The arms of glasses go around my ears under the hair, and shaitel goes on top of my hair.

Frum

Post Thu, Feb 06 2014, 9:24 am
I guess it all depends on the type of shaitel you wesr and the size of your glasses. With some glasses/shaitels I put the glasses under the shaitel tabs, with others vice versa. I do feel a bit like someone in disguise, glasses and wig and all. Just no fake teeth :-)

agreer

Post Thu, Feb 06 2014, 11:41 am
Buy a wig grip headband so u don't need to use tabs/ clips. It really holds the wig.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels