Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Twins, Triplets, and more
Dress Alike?
Previous  1  2

amother

Post Tue, Jul 08 2014, 7:37 pm
I dressed my boy/girl twins coordinated right up to his Bar .Mitzvah

sky

Post Tue, Jul 08 2014, 8:27 pm
I have a friend who has multiples, and she always wants everyone to treat them as individuals - refer to them as name rather then the multiples. But she dresses them alike. And I feel like when that happens they aren't seen as individuals but as a set.

amother

Post Tue, Jul 08 2014, 11:54 pm
I dress my b/g twins alike. Meaning her in a girly version and him in a boyish version. I get so many compliments and pple are sometimes telling me how they enjoy looking at my twins to see how well I matched them! It's not do easy while I'm shopping but love the look!

sunny90

Post Wed, Jul 09 2014, 3:36 am
I have three boys and I try to dress them alike whenever I manage to buy the clothes matching.
Even my baby I'll try to dress in coordinating colors. I think its cute. And if I can't have fun with the frilly girlie clothes, I want to have as much fun as I can clothes wise with my boys!
If I had twins I would definitely dress them matching until they didn't want to.

rainbow dash

Post Wed, Jul 09 2014, 3:47 am
When I go shopping ill buy two of the same outfits but they always decide for themselves what they want to wear.

When they were babies I did cause it was too cute not to, but now I think its time to give them individuality. They are nearly 5 yrs now.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Twins, Triplets, and more