Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
Your funniest Imamother moment

amother

Post Sat, Mar 24 2007, 11:22 pm
What was yours? Mine was when DefyGravity put Borat up as her avatar and people asked if it was a picture of her husband. I had such a good laugh I couldn't breathe!

chocolate moose

Post Sat, Mar 24 2007, 11:25 pm
That WAS good, takeh!

ny21

Post Sat, Mar 24 2007, 11:25 pm
the other day ,on my computer the letter U was stuck . Crying
I had to type Union of orthodox jews and the us postage stamp
and the word YOU and I could not.

amother

Post Sat, Mar 24 2007, 11:43 pm
amother wrote:
What was yours? Mine was when DefyGravity put Borat up as her avatar and people asked if it was a picture of her husband. I had such a good laugh I couldn't breathe!
Where can I see her avatar?

Purple Hug Bunny

Post Sun, Mar 25 2007, 4:52 am
It's gone already..

just to go to google images and type in borat.

downsyndrome

Post Sun, Mar 25 2007, 10:36 am
amother wrote:

I was that unintelligent 'oiber chacham' embarrassed embarrassed

gryp

Post Sun, Mar 25 2007, 10:39 am
I think mine was when Tefila posted about her food droppings instead of food drippings. Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter
(sorry, Tefila, I'm still laughing at that.)

downsyndrome

Post Sun, Mar 25 2007, 10:44 am
I still think about it during my sleepless moments and practically laugh out loud. IT's the one where lemons were discussed as a method of birth control, actually meaning the acidity of lemon juice. WEll, one poster asked what needs to be done with the lemon, whether it needs to be inserted....and either technic or chen (the 2 funnies on imamother!) answered: Lemons are for wimps - how about a watermelon?
I remember laughing so hard and loudly that my whole family gathered and I couldn't even share with them why I was laughing!

miriam

Post Sun, Mar 25 2007, 2:57 pm
Oy, mine is that sweet amother asking for tips with nursing now that she was pregnant. This is what she wrote:

Quote:
I just found out I'm pregnant! YAY! but my daughter is stll nursing, she'll be one in a year, what should I do, start her early on milk? or still nurse her, (she won't touch formula) even tho she's pregnat and I don't think she's getting full from it? HELP!

I was laughing so hard I was in tears. If the amother who wrote this is reading this, I hope you are doing well. Bshaa Tovah.

Ruchel

Post Sun, Mar 25 2007, 3:51 pm
I remember the lemons. Actually all the threads about weird insertions make me laugh... lemon, egg white, yoghurt... LOL

amother

Post Sun, Mar 25 2007, 10:58 pm
downsyndrome wrote:
I still think about it during my sleepless moments and practically laugh out loud. IT's the one where lemons were discussed as a method of birth control, actually meaning the acidity of lemon juice. WEll, one poster asked what needs to be done with the lemon, whether it needs to be inserted....and either technic or chen (the 2 funnies on Imamother!) answered: Lemons are for wimps - how about a watermelon?
I remember laughing so hard and loudly that my whole family gathered and I couldn't even share with them why I was laughing!

Oh my G-d thats reeeeaaaalllly funny!!! Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter

Mishie

Post Mon, Mar 26 2007, 1:09 am
I was laughing pretty hard while reading the Famous Balcony Thread....

ny21

Post Mon, Mar 26 2007, 10:45 am
I missed that- what was it about?

withhumor

Post Mon, Mar 26 2007, 10:45 am
I love the I’m a Slob topic! For all of you neat-freaks, don’t go there, and please resist commenting. We are ‘hurting’ and don’t want to be hurt any more… Hugs will do.

happy2beme

Post Mon, Mar 26 2007, 11:17 am
miriam, that nursing post was hilarious! I remember laughing & crying till my ribs hurt!

amother

Post Mon, Mar 26 2007, 11:26 am
I don't find too many funny moments here at imamother!really!

S.Shcwartz

Post Mon, Mar 26 2007, 10:42 pm
OMG that nursing thread just got me laughing so hard I deserved it! after a whole day 10 hrs straight, in the fricking kitchen... this got me rolling! thanx!!!!!!!!! I knew I can rely on imamother.com!

jewgal84

Post Mon, Mar 26 2007, 10:44 pm
amother wrote:

I think I was one of the posters that asked Defy if her avatar was her hubby, how am I supposed to know?

And btw who's Borat?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics