Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
I'm grateful for...., after I read about ... on Imamother
1  2  Next

top mom

Post Tue, Feb 20 2024, 3:51 pm
I'll start: I'm grateful for my Betty Crocker, who's alive and well after being toiveled b"h, after reading about the poor amother, whose pizza maker drowned in her filthy keilim mikvah. ( I didn't laugh btw Wink )

I'm grateful for my baby's small, warm babysitting group after reading about the unbelievably large, neglectful groups in some frum areas.

I put it under Entertainment, because I know that my fellow Imamother visitors mostly don't particularly care for posting under their SN, but if you do - Thumbs Up

Last edited by top mom on Tue, Feb 20 2024, 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

singleagain

Post Tue, Feb 20 2024, 3:52 pm
I'm grateful for my supportive family even more when I read about the unfortunate fact that not everyone has one

amother
Pearl

Post Tue, Feb 20 2024, 3:59 pm
I'm grateful for my relatively normal life after reading about what other imas lives look like.

amother
Carnation

Post Tue, Feb 20 2024, 4:02 pm
I'm grateful for Amazon, which enabled me to buy a new Betty Crocker and who delivered it to me by 6:15 this morning, after reading on imamother that half of you thought it was funny.

amother
Pistachio

Post Tue, Feb 20 2024, 4:02 pm
Im grateful for the kallah teacher I had after reading about some of the horror stories of really bad ones.

top mom

Post Tue, Feb 20 2024, 4:03 pm
amother Carnation wrote:
I'm grateful for Amazon, which enabled me to buy a new Betty Crocker and who delivered it to me by 6:15 this morning, after reading on imamother that half of you thought it was funny.

Please keep us posted once it's safely post-toivel!

amother
Wheat

Post Tue, Feb 20 2024, 4:05 pm
I’m grateful to be out of my NT/ASD marriage after reading about difficult it is to find help

peace2

Post Tue, Feb 20 2024, 4:06 pm
I'm grateful that I bH have enough money to live on after reading about people who literally cannot buy groceries. I never considered myself rich but this site has helped me redefine that word

amother
Natural

Post Tue, Feb 20 2024, 4:08 pm
I think this thread has the potential to be hurtful to people who have been through certain challenges...

giselle

Post Tue, Feb 20 2024, 4:29 pm
I’m grateful that I’ve learned not to take myself too seriously. One of the best lessons I’ve learned in life.

s1

Post Tue, Feb 20 2024, 4:30 pm
I'm grateful I live in the UK after reading so much about the stresses of life in USA.

amother
Carnation

Post Tue, Feb 20 2024, 4:32 pm
I'm grateful for the internet, and Yael, after having met so many nice women on Imamother.

amother
Chicory

Post Tue, Feb 20 2024, 4:38 pm
I’m grateful for my husband. He makes life worth living

amother
Bisque

Post Tue, Feb 20 2024, 4:39 pm
s1 wrote:
I'm grateful I live in the UK after reading so much about the stresses of life in USA.

This is interesting how do you think American life is more stressful?

amother
NeonGreen

Post Tue, Feb 20 2024, 4:41 pm
amother Carnation wrote:

I’m grateful you’re not mad at me.(I was op) Even though I’m still laughing every time I picture the Betty Crocker sitting on the bottom of the Mikvah like the titanic. We should do tours.

amother
Pistachio

Post Tue, Feb 20 2024, 4:54 pm
s1 wrote:

I agree. I dont live in the UK,but also not in the usa.

Princess23

Post Tue, Feb 20 2024, 5:02 pm
top mom wrote:
I'll start: I'm grateful for my Betty Crocker, who's alive and well after being toiveled b"h, after reading about the poor amother, whose pizza maker drowned in her filthy keilim mikvah. ( I didn't laugh btw Wink )

I'm grateful for my baby's small, warm babysitting group after reading about the unbelievably large, neglectful groups in some frum areas.

I put it under Entertainment, because I know that my fellow Imamother visitors mostly don't particularly care for posting under their SN, but if you do - Thumbs Up

This is a good thread, always important to look for bright stuff inside. I tend to be a negative person, so I’m having difficulty finding something to be positive about. But, I guess I’ll try, I’m happy that I got thru the end of what some posters posted about and bh had a baby despite not having a positive experience. I’m also happy that even tho I got married older, not as old as some others. So, again, looking at negative and making positive. I’m also happy that I have a better marriage than quite a few on here bh who come on here talking bad about their spouses.

amother
Pearl

Post Tue, Feb 20 2024, 5:08 pm
I'm grateful that I'm not so intense and that I don't really care so much about other people's opinions after reading alot of threads here.

I'm grateful that I haven't yet found anything substantial that really bothers me about frum life after reading threads here of people who find frum life hard.

amother
DarkPurple

Post Tue, Feb 20 2024, 5:10 pm
I’m grateful for my adhd husband, who’s the most amazing person, husband, father. After reading about so many women struggling with spouses with adhd, it makes me so thankful that my husband has such a good grip on his disorder and knows how to handle himself despite it. Not saying it’s not frustrating sometimes, but that’s only minor stuff bh.

watergirl

Post Tue, Feb 20 2024, 5:12 pm
amother Natural wrote:
I think this thread has the potential to be hurtful to people who have been through certain challenges...

I appreciate your sensitivity, and like on every other thread on this and any other website, people need to use their discretion before they open any thread. The subject is pretty clear and people should avoid it if they think they will be hurt. Not every thread is for every person.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics