Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Utterly pointless observation;)
Previous  1  2

workaholicmama

Post Tue, Dec 30 2014, 10:11 pm
Haha I like imamother... is there a like button for this too??? Peace sign Tongue Out

mirror

Post Tue, Dec 30 2014, 10:25 pm
workaholicmama wrote:
Haha I like imamother... is there a like button for this too??? Peace sign Tongue Out

If you like Imamother, then show your support by posting on here 24/6. And be sure to click on every ad!

mfb

Post Tue, Dec 30 2014, 10:32 pm
youngishbear wrote:
That is funny!

I found myself on the most liked list one day as amother. Made me regret not using my own name...

Seriously, the liking business is fine, I don't care either way. But the hugging abuse!! That's got to stop!

Rolling Eyes

You can always change back to your sn if you want
Eta I never did that. I generally don't check to see even if I got likes, just suggesting it in case it matters to you Very Happy

youngishbear

Post Tue, Dec 30 2014, 10:35 pm
mfb wrote:
You can always change back to your sn if you want

Lol. I'm fine, really...

It's just that here I thought I was voicing this controversial opinion and no... so many agree that it's virtually fact. Wink

I mostly use amother when using personal details. Wouldn't switch to my sn, no matter how popular my post was...

greenfire

Post Tue, Dec 30 2014, 10:53 pm
lots of things are kool

what is strange is to make a big deal about some of them I.e. alleged hug abuse or the evils of liking your own post

maybe we all need to pat ourselves on the back more often

youngishbear

Post Tue, Dec 30 2014, 11:19 pm
Greenfire, abusive hugs are confusing and annoying. They make imamother conversations unclear when it should be straightforward. If you agree, fine you're liking to show you would've used the same point or similar in this conversation. When you're hugging, I don't know if you LOVE what I said and therefore are a silent participant in this conversation agreeing with me, or do you find my words pathetic and completely disagree?

I don't take it as a personal offense, it's just super annoying.

southernbubby

Post Wed, Dec 31 2014, 12:39 am
I never post anonymously because I would never go on here for advice other than for computer advice or recipes and stuff like that. If I had an issue in life, I would go to a therapist, rav, or other trusted adviser. I do enjoy the site and see many different perspectives and ways to view things. I do see anonymous posts used as ways to attack others and sometimes I don't know if the stories are even real.
I do appreciate when someone likes something that I posted. I get bashed a lot and after awhile I have to tell myself that there are those who troll threads just looking for someone to bash. There was one thread that a poster posted only one comment but it was to call my comment stupid. What a waste of web space. So keep the like button because I like being liked.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics