Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
Withhumor, Do you feel appreciated?

amother

Post Wed, Apr 11 2007, 5:35 pm
Your need to post pics here of the before and after, makes me wonder who you are doing it for and why.

Please tell me I'm wrong.

Flowerchild

Post Wed, Apr 11 2007, 5:38 pm
why cant it be just for fun and to show of your beautiful table? not everything has to have an underlying psychological reason.

Squash

Post Wed, Apr 11 2007, 5:44 pm
What's up with women here today?

Can't someone show the fruits of her hard work and get complimented? Makes me wonder about YOU amother. Rolling Eyes

greenfire

Post Wed, Apr 11 2007, 5:48 pm
we all need a pat on the back every now and again ... for different reasons ... I think her table and her pictures are absolutely beautiful ... and she is proud of them ... and as amother ... so am I!!!

withhumor

Post Wed, Apr 11 2007, 5:54 pm
Amother, I’m here for my own entertainment, not yours. If you don’t find me entertaining, please move on.

SouthernShalom

Post Wed, Apr 11 2007, 6:26 pm
I didn't see the before but the after was BEAUTIFUL! IF she didn't feel appriciated before I hope she does now. How about you OP do you need some appreciation? Whats wrong with that? By the way I can say all this with my screen name on.

Raisin

Post Wed, Apr 11 2007, 6:27 pm
Hey I would post pictures too - my seder table looked really nice, and sadly even though it was y't enough of our guests were busy snapping pics. But I can't ask them for the pictures. And you bet I didn't have time to take any myself.

greenfire

Post Wed, Apr 11 2007, 6:35 pm
Raisin wrote:
Hey I would post pictures too - my seder table looked really nice, and sadly even though it was y't enough of our guests were busy snapping pics. But I can't ask them for the pictures. And you bet I didn't have time to take any myself.

why can't you ask them for pictures ... it's not yomtov anymore ... you didn't ask them to take em ...

withhumor

Post Wed, Apr 11 2007, 6:36 pm
SouthernShalom the before she probably means the wonderful seder table pic and the after being today’s work where all the dishes were washed and placed on the table, a huge mountain, waiting for my dh to pack it up tonight. I posted it in some inconspicuous post somewhere.

shanie5

Post Thu, Apr 12 2007, 11:25 am
whats wrong w/ sharing a beautiful table? she worked hard on her pesach and is just sharing the fruits of her labor w/ her online friends.
or maybe people who post pictures on onlysimchas get married or have babies just so they can post pictures of the event?

shayna82

Post Thu, Apr 12 2007, 1:33 pm
I think op is maybe going thru something of her own. withumor thanks for sharing your beatufiul pictures. it was well worth all the hard work... Very Happy

Squash

Post Thu, Apr 12 2007, 1:43 pm
shanie5 wrote:
whats wrong w/ sharing a beautiful table? she worked hard on her pesach and is just sharing the fruits of her labor w/ her online friends.
or maybe people who post pictures on onlysimchas get married or have babies just so they can post pictures of the event?

withhumor

Post Thu, Apr 12 2007, 1:47 pm
Again, I shared it for my own entertainment. I’m happy that the majority found it entertaining too!

Piper

Post Thu, Apr 12 2007, 1:55 pm
I enjoy your pics! It's nice that you share tidbits of your life.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics