Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Are you familiar with motels in Hershey Pa?

amother
Gray

Post Sun, Jul 26 2015, 4:50 pm
Which motels do you like?

If Hershey Park/Lancaster's only local kosher restaurant is in Hershey, is that the ideal place to book a motel at, when in the area?

pause

Post Sun, Jul 26 2015, 4:55 pm
If you are going with men who need minyan, the ideal place to stay is near the minyan.

amother
Gray

Post Sun, Jul 26 2015, 5:22 pm
pause wrote:
If you are going with men who need minyan, the ideal place to stay is near the minyan.

Minyan is 20 minutes away, and men can go alone. Food we'd all need. Kosher food place is in Hershey Park and has no indoor eating area, so being in a nearby hotel is an advantage I think.

Rosemarie

Post Sun, Jul 26 2015, 5:27 pm
There is also kosher food in dutch wonderland, which I think isn't so close to Hershey park. Maybe someone know hotels near there? I don't think I would want to be too far from minyan, my husband at least would hate to drive too long every morning to daven.

amother
Oak

Post Sun, Jul 26 2015, 5:40 pm
The Kosher stand in hershey park doesn't strike me as the type of place you would go for breakfast, lunch and supper. Its like a fast food place.

amother
Powderblue

Post Sun, Jul 26 2015, 5:43 pm
amother wrote:
The Kosher stand in hershey park doesn't strike me as the type of place you would go for breakfast, lunch and supper. Its like a fast food place.

Exactly. You might want to do supper there, but other than that, bring along breakfast and lunch.

amother
Gray

Post Sun, Jul 26 2015, 6:29 pm
For those whove been to Hershey Park many times, which motel is your motel of choice (especially if traveling with kids), or do you just book the one with highest rating/lowest price?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics