Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Comfortable Wig

amother

Post Tue, May 15 2007, 8:52 am
Hi,

I am looking to buy 2 new wigs. I want something that provides a lot of comfort. Which wigs would you prefer? I want one wig to be on the higher end and one wig to be cheaper.

amother

Post Tue, May 15 2007, 10:56 am
claire accuhair in brooklyn the wigs are so light you dont even feel like your wearing a wig

dewyt

Post Tue, May 15 2007, 11:02 am
I just got a yaffa on sale for 500- multi directional, custom beautiful long brown soft hair- its very comfortable~

DesignMommy

Post Tue, May 15 2007, 2:28 pm
I second the reccomendation for Claire Accuhair. Not only are their wigs amazing and beautiful, but their staff could not be any nicer or more accomadating. They are on the pricey side, but for a wig that great and service that great, it is worth it, in my opinion!

loveit

Post Wed, May 16 2007, 2:08 am
Both of my shaitels are Allegria. They are really light and comfortable but they are somewhat pricey. I think they are in Canada but I got mine in Los Angeles. I have both a band fall and a full shaitel and I definitely think they are worth it!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels