Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Karaoke

Beauty and the Beast

Post Mon, May 21 2007, 10:25 pm
ok, people, I need your help.
I want to take my friend out, she is going thru a very hard time... sick... and when we go out, we go for dinner.... and talk... I want to do something fun this time, where we can let loose... Oh, right, I forgot, there are no such things as clubs for jewish women, lol
Rolling Eyes
SOOO, I was thinking of going to karaoke, that sounds like fun, huh?
Does anyone know of a place in brooklyn, or NYC that has one?
What about a restaurant that has one?
Hope to get some answers! and, btw, if u dont know of anything like this, please feel free to suggest fun things to do with a girlfriend.
THanks!

Beauty and the Beast

Post Fri, May 25 2007, 8:59 am
I just found another thread from amother, it said she wanted to open a karaoke bar in brookly,, anyone know what happened in the end?
I really want to go to such a place.
come on ppl, answer me please!!!

Ruchel

Post Fri, May 25 2007, 9:20 am
I used to like karaoke, then discovered the kol isha thing and stopped.Now I've discovered many opinions allowing. So yeah.... who knows maybe I'll do it again...

anyway, I think there IS a nightclub for frum girls, for those who enjoy modern music and dancing (I am of that kind but it doesn't exist in France). I don't know where it is.

What I enjoyed doing with girl friends (now prefer with dh Wink ): movies, shopping, bowling can be fun, amusement parks (I live a few kms away only from Eurodisneyland).....

cindy324

Post Mon, May 28 2007, 6:49 pm
Look up Japa's in Manhattan,they have a few locations, they have private karaoke rooms . Just tell them how many people are in your party and they'll give you an ample sized room complete with all the karaoke equipment, and nobody hears you but you Very Happy I've done it a lot, it's tons of fun, and about $8/person/hour. Enjoy!

Beauty and the Beast

Post Mon, May 28 2007, 11:05 pm
Thank you so much!!!!!!
I really appreciate it!!!
I am going to check it out now!!!! Very Happy

greenfire

Post Tue, May 29 2007, 6:24 am
hey - it sounds FUN!!! hope it works out for you and your friend ... Mr. Green

loveit

Post Tue, May 29 2007, 10:28 am
I also reccomend bowling! Also, for future outings check out minigolf b/c they usually have fun arcades where you can play skeeball, airhockey, take pictures in a photobooth...could be fun!

Beauty and the Beast

Post Tue, May 29 2007, 11:27 am
thanks u guys!
ure all so nice!

DefyGravity

Post Tue, May 29 2007, 11:36 am
My friend told me over Shavuos that she'd gone to a karaoke place in Manhattan a few weeks ago and had a great time. I think it was the place Cindy mentioned. Have fun! I love karaoke!

chocolate moose

Post Tue, May 29 2007, 5:33 pm
enjoy it!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics