Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children
Looking for information about Camp Bonim

amother
Azure

Post Mon, May 02 2016, 7:05 pm
Hi, does anyone here send their boys to camp Bonim in the Poconos? I have heard good things about it and would like to find out information about the dates adn pricing. How do I find that out without directly emailing? I dont want to be on their email list at this very early stage of looking into it if you know what I mean.
Is anyone sending there or has sent there in previous years, who could please tell me how much it costs and when it is?
TIA

amother
Azure

Post Mon, May 09 2016, 9:30 pm
bump

ruchelbuckle

Post Tue, May 17 2016, 2:03 pm
I am not sure why you can't just call them and ask.... if you call them, they won't put you on their email list! it might be more efficient than asking people on imamother.

Most boys camps for the yeshivish crowd (ie- not chassidishe or heimish) are starting their first session during the first full week in July (3,4,5,) etc... and their second session starts 1 month later, during the week before Rosh Chodesh Av.

My son is going to a camp that is very similar to Bonim (in terms of crowd) and its about $2200 per session. I would assume that Bonim is around the same price.

It's unlikely that they will put you on an email list because you just call to ask a question.

amother
Azure

Post Tue, May 17 2016, 2:05 pm
Thanks so much for your response. Yes it is about $2000, I did call them in the end....
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children