Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Hillary supporters -what do you make of this?
Previous  1  2  3  4

marina

Post Sun, Nov 06 2016, 3:46 pm
James Comey? The guy who literally tried to upend this election a few days ago, in possible violation of the Hatch act? The guy who just now said they reviewed all the additional and it was um actually uh well... nothing? That guy?

WhatFor

Post Sun, Nov 06 2016, 3:49 pm
marina wrote:
James Comey? The guy who literally tried to upend this election a few days ago, in possible violation of the Hatch act? The guy who just now said they reviewed all the additional and it was um actually uh well... nothing? That guy?

This is so so infuriating. Imagine the Director of the FBI came out two weeks before the election to say that the FBI or the IRS was investigating DT for tax fraud, and then two days before the election came out to say never mind, it was nothing. Imagine how up in arms Trump supporters would be.

In the meantime, the rest of us are just supposed to take this, like it ain't no thing. Ridiculous. I hope Comey steps down.

Sadie

Post Sun, Nov 06 2016, 5:50 pm
marina wrote:

Obviously he just said it was nothing to avoid being whacked by Hillary Rolling Eyes

PinkFridge

Post Sun, Nov 06 2016, 9:12 pm
I am amazed at the FBI's efficiency in tackling this monumental job so well in just a week. Well done, Mr. Comey! With his great organizational and supervisory skills I hope he will have a role in the next administration, whichever it is, and I look forward to reading their official report as prepared for lay, public consumption.

amother
Powderblue

Post Sun, Nov 06 2016, 9:15 pm
Sadie wrote:
Obviously he just said it was nothing to avoid being whacked by Hillary Rolling Eyes

You say that jokingly, but good chance it's true.

marina

Post Mon, Nov 07 2016, 1:23 pm
Quote:
Perjury:
Certified all work-related emails turned over.
1000+ Missing Emails

Obstruction of Justice:
Timeline of Clinton Emails

Bribery:
McAuliffe Link to Clinton

Do you need me to get the legal definition of perjury and obstruction of justice and bribery? Just let me know. I can also find the scotus ruling from this summer about bribery if you want.

In the meantime:

Quote:
Comey said the FBI “found no evidence that any of the additional work-related emails were intentionally deleted in an effort to conceal them in some way.” In his July 5 press conference, Comey said “like many e-mail users, Secretary Clinton periodically deleted e-mails or e-mails were purged from the system when devices were changed.”

http://www.factcheck.org/2016/.....ails/

Also here's a much more realistic account of what happened with the emails. Please note it does not depict Hillary in a very positive light, yet is way more credible than any conspiracy theories I read:

https://www.thisamericanlife.o.....#play

PinkFridge

Post Mon, Nov 07 2016, 1:40 pm
I know we're talking about the emails, not the Foundation, but I just heard (from a conservative but not a rabid conservative) that Chelsea was so concerned about Foundation finances that she ordered an investigation. I googled and found this
http://dailycaller.com/2016/10.....nces/
which my filter won't let me open. I also have no idea what the Daily Caller is, if people consider it akin to Breitbart, etc.

But I'm sorry, I can't buy the narrative that Hillary is an out of touch and clueless Luddite bubby. (Even if she makes chocolate chip cookies, her one saving grace.) I guess because I heard that by now iconic exchange between Trey Goudy and James Comey too many times. It smells so bad. Shira Smiles, in her shiur on parshas Lech Lecha this year (available on Naaleh.com) spoke about Avrohom refusing the spoils of the king of Sedom, vs. Avimelech and Paroh, because of concern of the appearance of impropriety specific to this situation. And so concerned was he that he didn't even take a shoelace to keep as a memento to remember the great chesed Hashem did lest anyone think he was taking it to remember his personal triumph (the exact opposite of the humility he would have felt on seeing it). If Hillary wins, history will note it was more because of her opponent than her objective suitability for the office.
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics