Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Bus from BP to Manhattan?

amother
Babyblue

Post Wed, Feb 15 2017, 4:42 pm
Is there a bus that goes from Boro Park to Manhattan? would rather not send a teenage girl herself on the train. If yeah, does it go till Columbia (168th St)? (Bikur Cholim buses don't want to take her as it's just for an outpatient appointment)

Thanks so much for any info you have!

besty

Post Wed, Feb 15 2017, 4:48 pm
the chesed orginazation might be able to help you.

pesek zman

Post Wed, Feb 15 2017, 6:23 pm
As a heads up, if she's under 18 she will need a parent or guardian with her for the appt

amother
Olive

Post Wed, Feb 15 2017, 6:25 pm
pesek zman wrote:
As a heads up, if she's under 18 she will need a parent or guardian with her for the appt

Not necessarily. My daughter went by herself to a psychiatrist , from BP to Manhattan, and I was not required to be with her. She was 16 at the time. Maybe 15.

My son sees an internist in the city and I'm not required to be there . He's 17.

pesek zman

Post Wed, Feb 15 2017, 6:51 pm
amother wrote:
Not necessarily. My daughter went by herself to a psychiatrist , from BP to Manhattan, and I was not required to be with her. She was 16 at the time. Maybe 15.

My son sees an internist in the city and I'm not required to be there . He's 17.

Interesting. I work at the hospital the OP is speaking about. It's possible that not all doctors enforce it but it's definitely a rule

ra_mom

Post Wed, Feb 15 2017, 7:20 pm
amother wrote:
Is there a bus that goes from Boro Park to Manhattan? would rather not send a teenage girl herself on the train. If yeah, does it go till Columbia (168th St)? (Bikur Cholim buses don't want to take her as it's just for an outpatient appointment)

Thanks so much for any info you have!

There is a bus that leaves in the morning at 8am and 9am I believe. But it goes to midtown, not all the way up to Columbia. It leaves back to BP at around 6:00pm and 7:00pm.
Can Chai Lifeline help you?

amother
Coffee

Post Wed, Feb 15 2017, 10:08 pm
Satmar bikur cholim shuttle leaves @ 10 from BP. From what I understand the driver drops off patients at Mt. Sinai where they continue on to Columbia with the Williamsburg Satmar BC bus.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries