Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Wig prices are insane
Previous  1  2  3  4

Cookies n Cream

Post Fri, Nov 01 2013, 8:08 am
MaBelleVie wrote:
mimishkl wrote:
My European line has a 6 months guaranty. If the hair frizzes, knots, or hair falls out you will get reimbursed.

I sincerely can not believe that you're still trying to promote your business here. You're shameless.

This.
What's a SIX MONTH guarantee for a supposedly European wig?

Ruchel

Post Fri, Nov 01 2013, 9:06 am
Kugglegirl wrote:
amother wrote:
How do I say this properly....the $200 human hair wigs are in the wig stores for black women and are usually dark brown or black, often with chunky highlights. They have online websites too.

I thought the main problem with the human hair wigs in the stores patronized by African American women was that the hair may be from Hindu idol worship? Isn't that why people tossed their Indian hair shaitls & there was a whole thing about this a few years ago?

Has the Indian hair/idol worship problem been resolved?

The problematic hair was only Indian.
But the problem was a misunderstood ceremony. There's no problem with this hair (except for quality imoo)according to many rabbanim.

hisweety

Post Fri, Nov 01 2013, 9:41 am
[quote="mimishkl"]Mimis wigs is the way to go. I have non processed and all prices. Check out my Facebook page Mimis looks there you will see what wigs I sell. I do give great service and will beat all prices since Its a new line I want it to get out there faster.[/quote

I checked out your facebook page, it seems pretty exciting! But I need to know how long they last and if you have a return policy. I'm gono do some research and you might have a new customer soon Tongue Out

mimishkl

Post Fri, Nov 01 2013, 9:47 am
My cheaper line is great for a pony. Not to wear loose. my European line I wholesale to shaietel machers.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Fri, Nov 01 2013, 10:01 am
There is a certain point at which sheitel costs "plateau" and you do not get much more for your money at that point. I would not call a $1000 sheitel a cheap, inexpensive one. I would honestly say you can expect the same from that as a 3K one, but you couldn't expect the same from a $450 one.

(I have to say my sister who just got married got sheitels directly from a local maker, with a buy one get one half off special. Her first was 1000, second was 900, marked down to 450 because of the sale, and she has 2 amazing hair, well made sheitels for 1450. This sheitel macher has an excellent reputation in town, her products come with a guarantee as well, and there is no reason to suspect the sheitels won't last a few years at the least judging by the length of time everyone else is able to wear the sheitels!)

amother
Jade

Post Fri, Nov 01 2013, 10:54 am
Deleted.

Last edited by amother on Thu, Jan 14 2016, 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total

MaBelleVie

Post Fri, Nov 01 2013, 11:09 am
mimishkl wrote:
My cheaper line is great for a pony. Not to wear loose. my European line I wholesale to shaietel machers.

Correction: the cheaper line is great for dusting windowsills.

Dolly Welsh

Post Fri, Nov 01 2013, 11:25 am
This one is a bit long.

http://www.voguewigs.com/glow-......html

odchai

Post Mon, Jun 12 2017, 12:49 pm
Can we please bring this thread back into a discussion? Wig prices are insane and there are no signs that the prices are going to ever go down, in fact the more competition that exists the more prices are just going up! And what makes them so expensive? Where will this all end? I don't get it. All it does is increases the materialism in our society. That and the outrageous prices people are spending on strollers!
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics