Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers
My son is not going to bed...

miriamnechama

Post Sun, Jul 22 2007, 9:58 am
This is really crazy and I don't know where this is coming from but my son is just not going to bed ie to sleep....

Before I left to london he was fine, then I went, left him and the older by a friend... he had a hard time falling asleep, homesick... then I came back at first he was fine cause he was tired but now for the past week he is giving me soo much trouble... he comes out plays around etc... what should I do ??

is it coming from the fact that I was a way and he depended on my elder boy till he fell asleep, that's what he's doing now waiting for him, or could it be that his bed time is now too early?? he's 4 1/2 and goes at 6:30 bearing in mind late shabbos and sometimes a late night midweek. but now he'll only fall asleep about 7.30 8. so if I put him down later, he won't go to sleep before 9. I'm also worried what will be when elder ds goes to uman r.h. if he is so dependent on him. this was never like that. What should I do?? please advise me!!

Yudit

Post Fri, Jul 27 2007, 1:01 pm
I really feel bad for you that you are having a hard time.I guess it will pass
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers