Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Stroller

cb

Post Sat, Aug 18 2007, 10:13 pm
Hi I was looking into the "baby trend sit N stand plus stroller" but so far I did not see it in any store. I do not want to get it online before I have seen it. does anyone know which store carries it in brooklyn? (target only has it online). or does anyone has it and can tell me about it?

zigi

Post Sun, Aug 19 2007, 6:28 pm
I have it ,I didn't use it with kids in it yet but by trying it out. it is easy to push. the front seat works well with the car seat adapter, the front seat is for older babies, it doesn't go so far back I put my 2month 2 week old baby in it and he slumped to the side. it folds easily but it is long though, I didn't put it in the trunck of a car yet so I don't know how much space it takes up it is kind of heavy to lift though. if I didn't buy it I would think about getting the graco front double b/b the back seat isn't so comfortable and it is the same size as a double stroller. I would get it if your child doesn't like sitting in a stroller at all and wants to get on and off but a buggy board with regular stroller can do the same thing. it does have seat restraint, wich is good a buggy board doesn't though.

cb

Post Sun, Aug 19 2007, 7:26 pm
thanks for your reply.
how long is it? like the graco? cause on the pictures online it doesnt look so long. I dont like it if its long (like the graco) cause I heard its heavy to push cause the older one, heavyer one will be ''sitting on'' the front weels. did you buy it online or in a store?

zigi

Post Mon, Aug 20 2007, 11:44 am
http://www.target.com/gp/detai.....HTD8A

this seems to be a good option it can be converted to a double stroller.

zigi

Post Mon, Aug 20 2007, 11:50 am
the graco double stroller is the same size as the sit and stand, the double stroller has easier access to the basket than the sit and stand.

I bought mine from craigslist, it was barely used

zigi

Post Mon, Sep 03 2007, 11:30 pm
I used the stroller outside. it is very easy to unfold and snap the infant seat on it. and its very easy to push even when there are 3 kids on it one can sit and another one can stand. and the baby is in the front. folding it back up is a bit harder it hard to get it totally folded on the first try but if you have a lot of room in the trunk it doesn't matter.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics