Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Tragic car crash
Previous  1  2

shirabira

Post Mon, Apr 09 2018, 3:07 pm
He said questioning the child to ensure the afikoman didn't fall on the ground and that it stayed in its pouch.Many people don't eat food that fell on the ground during pesach because of potential chometz there.

There is an audio clip on yeshiva world news in case you want to hear it firsthand.

He actually came across as a grieving, loving father who is also an eved hashem.

WhatFor

Post Mon, Apr 09 2018, 3:07 pm
Cannot even begin to imagine what the parents and siblings are going through... And for the boy's family to lose two young family members without warning in the span of a couple of years is beyond heartbreaking for everyone involved. This is just too much.

I wish them all the strength in the world to get through this tragedy and may they only have happiness in their lives from now on.

mommy3b2c

Post Mon, Apr 09 2018, 3:12 pm
I know both the chassan and kallah and their families. I was the Boys counselor. He was the most beautiful, sweetest little boy. He was actually my favorite camper. My heart is breaking.

WhatFor

Post Mon, Apr 09 2018, 3:12 pm
Are people here actually picking apart the words a father said at the second levaya he had to make for a child in two years???? Or are they actually robots? I refuse to believe people could be so lacking in empathy.

InnerMe

Post Mon, Apr 09 2018, 3:36 pm
BDE, so heartbreaking. Crying
I found the words from the father posted up thread to be so inspirational, full of raw pain, yet trying to accept it & use it as an opportunity to daven for others. To me, that is greatness of the spirit.

Hugs to both families of these innocent children. May they know of no more tzaar.

ez-pass

Post Mon, Apr 09 2018, 3:41 pm
You can watch the levaya on yeshiva world. It is the saddest ever. I feel terrible for the family. So sad.

Bluesky 1

Post Mon, Apr 09 2018, 4:40 pm
InnerMe wrote:
BDE, so heartbreaking. Crying
I found the words from the father posted up thread to be so inspirational, full of raw pain, yet trying to accept it & use it as an opportunity to daven for others. To me, that is greatness of the spirit.

Hugs to both families of these innocent children. May they know of no more tzaar.

me too. I found it so inspirational. not even one second did I find something to critcize. I was actually , I hope I dont have to read such painful stuff. its excruciating to read. let alone to have to go through this. hashem yirachaeim.

gold21

Post Mon, Apr 09 2018, 5:26 pm
WhatFor wrote:
Are people here actually picking apart the words a father said at the second levaya he had to make for a child in two years???? Or are they actually robots? I refuse to believe people could be so lacking in empathy.

Yeah. Huh? Anyway, think its beautiful that the father tried to inspire others during his own moments of pain. Who cares about exactly what he said. It's the general idea that matters.

PinkFridge

Post Mon, Apr 09 2018, 8:34 pm
justmarried:) wrote:
Why didn’t the father ask for Masiach?

I think he was focusing on how this chosson and kallah were lost, and what a kiss from Shamayim it would be if there would be such a plethora of shidduchim after his heartfelt words.

PinkFridge

Post Tue, Apr 10 2018, 9:21 am
Instead of editing, I'm going to add to this: I went to sleep thinking about this thread and how in awe I am of his spiritual heroism. It would be very natural for him to think of others' simchos, even relatives' or good friends', and feel a twinge, or more, yet here he is fargining klal Yisroel's simchos. As we all come together to share in others' tragedies, may we just as fully fargin and join in their simchos.

Shuly

Post Tue, Apr 10 2018, 12:57 pm
You can hear the audio of it here. It's powerful.

https://www.theyeshivaworld.co......html
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics