Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
To do with kid on UWS (60s)

amother
Firebrick

Post Sun, Apr 29 2018, 1:01 am
Need to take child for an appointment in the 60s near Central Park. It might be tiring so I don't want to do too much walking.

A kosher lunch would be nice. Is there anything nearby, not too expensive?

And something fun to do? We went to the Museum of Natural History recently so even though it wouldn't be hard to get up there I don't think it will be exciting enough for an appointment treat.

out-of-towner

Post Sun, Apr 29 2018, 1:05 am
Bagels and Co is on Amsterdam and the 6/70s and is yummy and reasonably priced. There was a chocolate place a few years ago in the lower 90s which was Kosher and fun to go to. Not sure if it's still there. There is a children's museum in the area as well which we enjoyed.

amother
Firebrick

Post Sun, Apr 29 2018, 1:31 am
Thanks!
Which children's museum are you recommending?

Do you have any idea if there is street parking available on Sundays? If so then there's more chance I can go farther because DC may not be up to walking.

ellacoe

Post Sun, Apr 29 2018, 11:18 am
There is a kosher restaurant on 69th between Columbus and Broadway, called NoIdue, and My Most Favorite Food on 72nd between Broadway and West End. You are also near Columbus Circle, which has a food hall downstairs, while there is no kosher restaurant per se there, there is a Dylans Candy bar that has lots of kosher stuff, and there is an Amazon store in there, which kids like.

doctorima

Post Sun, Apr 29 2018, 9:18 pm
I'm not the one who recommended it, but I believe this is the children's museum she was referring to: https://cmom.org/. It's best for younger ages

pesek zman

Post Sun, Apr 29 2018, 9:56 pm
How old is the child?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries