Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
S/O - Perks of having a Girl family
Previous  1  2

amother
Smokey

Post Thu, May 03 2018, 2:58 pm
I love that I only have a girl. I love the pink and the frills, and I love that she's such a little nurturer, feeding and nursing and diapering her dollies. DH tells me that boys of the same age pretend everything is a gun. And given what I hear from practically every woman I know about their relationship with their MIL I am glad that so far I won't have any DILs. And I also love that she has more options - we are Chareidi and she'll get a decent secular education regardless of where I send her, and expected to know how to support herself. (If we ever have boys, we expect them to know how to support themselves too, it's just going to be an uphill battle from what I know.)

amother
Emerald

Post Thu, May 03 2018, 3:10 pm
I'm due shortly with girl #4 (no boys). I love it! There's something so special about sisters. They're all so loving and caring. Plus, it's pretty economical (I joked with dh that this baby would either be a girl or a very effeminate boy, because those were the clothes we had). I really enjoy my time with my girls.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics