Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Peter Fonda and his tweets
Previous  1  2  3  Next

southernbubby

Post Thu, Jun 21 2018, 1:24 pm
vintagebknyc wrote:
No. Because I agree with one and not the other. That's not the definiition of a hypocrite, it's the definition of someone with an opinion.

So you agree with what Fonda said or simply his right to say whatever he wanted?

Rosanne was being extremely racist in her remarks and she and others paid a very heavy price for that.

His remarks had nothing to do with race, it just showed that he would find nothing disturbing with locking up a child in a cage full of pedophiles. I agree that Baron Trump has not had the typical American childhood and never experienced what the poor children in America experience nor the poor children from Central America but will locking him up in a cage full of pedophiles really change his culturally narrow perspective?

I mean, his mother is at the border now, trying to figure out how to help and what to do, unless she just likes visiting immigrant detention centers.

vintagebknyc

Post Thu, Jun 21 2018, 1:26 pm
southernbubby wrote:
So you agree with what Fonda said or simply his right to say whatever he wanted?

Rosanne was being extremely racist in her remarks and she and others paid a very heavy price for that.

His remarks had nothing to do with race, it just showed that he would find nothing disturbing with locking up a child in a cage full of pedophiles. I agree that Baron Trump has not had the typical American childhood and never experienced what the poor children in America experience nor the poor children from Central America but will locking him up in a cage full of pedophiles really change his culturally narrow perspective?

I mean, his mother is at the border now, trying to figure out how to help and what to do, unless she just likes visiting immigrant detention centers.

I agree that he had a right to say whatever he wanted to. As did Roseanne.

If you think melania is able to figure out what to do, I have a bridge to sell you.

southernbubby

Post Thu, Jun 21 2018, 1:29 pm
vintagebknyc wrote:

If you think melania is able to figure out what to do, I have a bridge to sell you.

I think that some human being somewhere needs to figure out what to do. I don't know what her capabilities are regarding figuring out what to do but someone needs to do it.

SixOfWands

Post Thu, Jun 21 2018, 2:15 pm
shyshira wrote:
Yup those liberals have a monopoly on crass.

Yeah. Fox News (think about that one) published an article on Malia Obama, and had to disable comments because they couldn't keep up with the number of people making vile comments. Calling her an ape, a monkey, the N word, "Hopefully she gets cancer/aids or one of those colored diseases," etc.

Or the Republican staffer who posted of teenagers, "Dress like you deserve respect, not a spot at a bar."

Or .... yeah. Lots of things.

But let a has-been like Peter Fonda make a comment ... well! Feel free not to watch Easy Rider, which is about the last decent film he made.

PinkFridge

Post Thu, Jun 21 2018, 3:23 pm
vintagebknyc wrote:
No. Because I agree with one and not the other. That's not the definiition of a hypocrite, it's the definition of someone with an opinion.

Thank you for clarifying in a later post. Do you realize how bad this sounded?

vintagebknyc

Post Thu, Jun 21 2018, 3:29 pm
PinkFridge wrote:
Thank you for clarifying in a later post. Do you realize how bad this sounded?

No, I obviously don't. Clearly our minds work differently

sushilover

Post Thu, Jun 21 2018, 3:32 pm
vintagebknyc wrote:

Wait, what?

To me it sounds like you agree with Fonda's comment, but not with Roseanne's which is why it's ok not to call out Fonda. Did I understand you correctly??

PinkFridge

Post Thu, Jun 21 2018, 3:38 pm
vintagebknyc wrote:
No, I obviously don't. Clearly our minds work differently

It sounded like something I'm sure no one would ever think, let alone write*, that you agreed with Peter Fonda that Baron Trump should be caged with a pedophile.
I guess I need to read more carefully.

* which is why I didn't report it. I know you wouldn't think that.

penguin

Post Thu, Jun 21 2018, 4:51 pm
Bubby, why are you linking to a page full of foul words? A summary would suffice... At least include a warning that there is foul language. Some of use try to avoid seeing that kind of garbage.

southernbubby

Post Thu, Jun 21 2018, 5:26 pm
penguin wrote:
Bubby, why are you linking to a page full of foul words? A summary would suffice... At least include a warning that there is foul language. Some of use try to avoid seeing that kind of garbage.

You are right, I will try to edit to warn people.

ETA, I put a warning and hope that people won't open it if they don't want to see that language. I did put a post about the language but I should have included it in the opening post.

shyshira

Post Thu, Jun 21 2018, 7:42 pm
Squishy wrote:
Please tell me a conservative who said to kidnap a president's child and put the child in a cage with pedophiles. It takes a truly sick mind to come up with this stuff.

Where is the outrage from the left?

Donald Trump Jr.
Twitter › DonaldJTrumpJr
As an FYI @SonyPictures has a movie with him dropping in a few days. I wonder if they will apply the same rules to @iamfonda that they did to @therealroseanne. I have a strange suspicion that they wont do anything. Please RT, we deserve an answer! twitter.com/JackPoso…

Uh huh. You're not a liberal, correct?

shiaeisen

Post Thu, Jun 21 2018, 8:25 pm
Just goes to show the disgusting hypocrisy of the liberal left. They made sure to ruin Roseanne’s career when she made a nasty remark about someone’s looks, but when this Hollywood lowlife threatens the First Lady and her son with physical violence of the most vile and extreme kind, the left is silent! Pathetic. I don’t know how any Jew could be a Democrat.

shiaeisen

Post Thu, Jun 21 2018, 8:28 pm
vintagebknyc wrote:
Free speech, First Ammendment. We're in America, remember?

But why didn’t that apply to Roseanne Barr?!

shiaeisen

Post Thu, Jun 21 2018, 8:29 pm
vintagebknyc wrote:

Huh?! If you agree with one and think the others ok you are a hypocrite!

shiaeisen

Post Thu, Jun 21 2018, 8:30 pm
vintagebknyc wrote:

All I can say to your posts is, UCH.

shiaeisen

Post Thu, Jun 21 2018, 8:31 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
Yeah. Fox News (think about that one) published an article on Malia Obama, and had to disable comments because they couldn't keep up with the number of people making vile comments. Calling her an ape, a monkey, the N word, "Hopefully she gets cancer/aids or one of those colored diseases," etc.

Or the Republican staffer who posted of teenagers, "Dress like you deserve respect, not a spot at a bar."

Or .... yeah. Lots of things.

But let a has-been like Peter Fonda make a comment ... well! Feel free not to watch Easy Rider, which is about the last decent film he made.

You must be kidding, comparing any of that to what Fonda said! Obviously you’re a liberal.

shyshira

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 4:39 am
shiaeisen wrote:
You must be kidding, comparing any of that to what Fonda said! Obviously you’re a liberal.

Arg.

Its not a contest.

"Another sick vulgar disgusting libral jerk. Why are these people so crass? I like DT jr's response to the crackbrain. "

Suggests that 'librals' (sic) are vulgar and disgusting... where the 'not liberals' are not ever vulgar and disgusting.

Why not just comment on the man making the comments - or the comments themselves?
(we love it so much when a Jewish person is convicted of doing some horrible crime, those who love us dearly say 'oh those Jews...')

Clearly both 'sides' say horrible things. Its not like once a liberal says something super heinous it cleanses from the record anything anybody else said.

(really - my reason for chiming was there to point out that the person who made the comment used crass language herself).

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 5:46 am
shyshira wrote:
Arg.

Its not a contest.

"Another sick vulgar disgusting libral jerk. Why are these people so crass? I like DT jr's response to the crackbrain. "

Suggests that 'librals' (sic) are vulgar and disgusting... where the 'not liberals' are not ever vulgar and disgusting.

Why not just comment on the man making the comments - or the comments themselves?
(we love it so much when a Jewish person is convicted of doing some horrible crime, those who love us dearly say 'oh those Jews...')

Clearly both 'sides' say horrible things. Its not like once a liberal says something super heinous it cleanses from the record anything anybody else said.

(really - my reason for chiming was there to point out that the person who made the comment used crass language herself).

Got it. Calling someone a sick vulgar disgusting libral jerk is the same as that sick vulgar disgusting libral jerk saying to kidnap and rape a kid.

So glad you chimed in.

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 7:24 am
Now another sick vulgar disgusting libral jerk is threatening the kidnapping and rape of Chloe Trump.

Hollywood writer Pat Dussault threatened they are coming after Chloe Trump. For those that don't know, she is President Trump's adorable 4 year old granddaughter.

Please tell me what part of sick, disgusting, libral, or jerk doesn't apply these "people".

shyshira

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 7:27 am
Squishy wrote:
Got it. Calling someone a sick vulgar disgusting libral jerk is the same as that sick vulgar disgusting libral jerk saying to kidnap and rape a kid.

So glad you chimed in.

did I say that? are you saying that you didn't use vulgar language in your post? Is "crackbrain" a classy phrase in your neck of the words?

Last edited by shyshira on Fri, Jun 22 2018, 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics