Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene
'Ah Gesheft' -a critics viewpoint lol.
Previous  1  2

Tefila

Post Mon, Oct 08 2007, 2:13 pm
Well all I can say to those even more cynical is that those actors were good ranging from the main ones to mechanic to the Menahel to detective and the ziclers partner. .

I showed this movie to someone who knows movies well and they said it was profesional too the sound effects lights etc.

Perhaps the part where they took the women (aka man) from the house and the hospital didn't look real since when is a live person completley coverd up plus no pregnancy signs there, she (he) as skinny as a pickle LOL
And the Hospital looked very deserted Confused .

Anyways summary: if they ever make such a thing like this again YES I would buy it Exclamation for me, my best friends, my relatives Very Happy

MrsLeo

Post Mon, Oct 08 2007, 3:07 pm
shlumzmum wrote:

where can I get Graf Patatsky? how new is it?

It was released rite before yom tov. you can check in your local judaica or jewish music store and find out if they got it in yet.
There is another play (Interin Fenster) scheduled to be released on Chanukah.

shlumzmum

Post Mon, Oct 08 2007, 3:08 pm
thanks! will check it out

so hppy they r coming out with yideshe dvd's

Raisin

Post Mon, Oct 08 2007, 3:16 pm
a few things didn't make sense. If I recall correctly the bad guy is playing with a computer as a kid, and he is 40 or 50 when the story ends. Unless the end of the story takes place way in the future, how could he have had a computer so long ago?

And I don't believe pregnant women are that delicate...

Tefila

Post Mon, Oct 08 2007, 6:06 pm
Quote:
If I recall correctly the bad guy is playing with a computer as a kid,

uh nope he wasn't though he did have one in his room, I wondered about that too Tongue Out
It seems that they also had serveillance cameras way back then too Tongue Out

amother

Post Wed, Oct 17 2007, 4:36 pm
Totally fake!!!
The actors, the surveillance camera and the computer an the decor of the house in that time period.
Only watched it to help me with my Yiddish, and my husband knows some of the guys.
All in all they can't act and it was completely fake! I think these guys made fools of themselves.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics