Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Boro Park & Williamsburg Favorites

Fox

Post Sun, Oct 28 2007, 11:45 pm
I'm going to be coming to BP tomorrow with my two just-bas-mitzvah identical twin daughters. We're planning to do some shopping, visit family and friends, etc. This trip is actually kind of a bas mitzvah present: a chance to spend time alone with Mom.

I used to be in Brooklyn often on business, and I was up on all the shops, bargains, attractions, etc. B"H, I can do most of my work from home now *and* my own out-of-town community has virtually everything you can find in Brooklyn. Now I feel like a tourist walking down 13th Avenue!

So here's my question: What are everyone's favorite stores in BP and Williamsburg. I realize I'm being pretty vague, but I'm interested in just about anyplace you recommend. My children range in ages from 7-14, so I don't need infant/toddler recommendations, but I'd love to just about anything else.

Mama Bear

Post Mon, Oct 29 2007, 12:41 am
Tauber's, Elzee, DCW... we dont have that many stores around that cater to this age.

Mama Bear

Post Mon, Oct 29 2007, 12:42 am
williamsburg, I mean

Fox

Post Mon, Oct 29 2007, 12:57 am
Elzee's is an old favorite. I usually have to throw my body over the cash register to prevent my girls from trying to pile anything more on.

I should add that I *hate* shopping; I even hate grocery shopping. So this is a little torturous for me.

Blossom

Post Mon, Oct 29 2007, 2:46 am
Teen Boutique. 16'th Ave.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries